No announcement yet.

Not happy about Burrells apointment but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can do the math yourself Mosiah. 35K folks in teh stadium at an average of US$15K per ticket. thats about US$500K for one game. one per month, you looking at over US$6M for the year. Thats a whopping J$360M
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

i cold understand the debt...we were playing games, our teams were qualifying for world cups...but the debt is still there, and has doubled...yet nothing happening.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

and yet we still were in debt. even more than today!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You sure Karl did not put you up to this? All this is hypothetical balderdash and is still to be achieved...As yourself this question, How many times have we sold out the stadium, or better yet gotten a half full stadium OUTSIDE of a World Cup qualifying game during the Hex?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Qualifying for World Cups- Plural? Did you drink out Scaly Scotch?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              You sure Karl did not put you up to this? All this is hypothetical balderdash and is still to be achieved...As yourself this question, How many times have we sold out the stadium, or better yet gotten a half full stadium OUTSIDE of a World Cup qualifying game during the Hex?

The question I have asked many times; Have we ever collected 90% of total gate receipts of those attending at the National Stadium?

Why do we not have outside agents collecting gate receipts?

I'll do some calling around and try to find out who handles the gates at say, GIANTS STADIUM for GIANTS matches? Is it that the GIANTS hire a company to handle it?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well I guess there will be no more talk about Financing the friendlies...we have a sponsor....no matter how it came, we have one...another strong move my Burrell...and I don't care who started it...I just know it was made a reality under the Burrell administration

Comment

It is interesting that when Captain was in office, he used his Bakery staff to collect and check the JFF's money which was also counted in the Bakery's offices across the road from the JFF.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X