No announcement yet.

Not happy about Burrells apointment but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right...but sisnce he made no distinction about who is to get, why do you assume that every parish will get. And what could be so wrong with every parish getting a facility. Its not like we are blesswed with adequate football facilities accross the island.

Just take it easy boss.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

The irony of this is that while you blame me for taking everything Burrell says with a grain, nay a cup full of salt, you seem ready to suck up every damn thing he says.

St James for example have three decent football facilitie san dseveral others that could be upgraded. Why would the governmnet go to any expense to build another 10,000 seater place for?

Trelawny just got a world classed 15,000 seater facility that is just sitting there ready to be used, would it make financial sense to go build another one, when Elliston Wakeland could be upgraded at far lower cost?

God gave you a brain big man use it nuh.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Bossman, yuh cnat blame me for that, blame yuh friend Crenston. right now Burrell is looking like a darn genious to me. Look man, it took the man 2 days to get us two international friendlies IN THE OFFICE. What the F was the clueless one doing all this time? How is it that Burrell can find the money to pay these teams to come here but all we hear Crenston saying is that he cant afford to pay them to come to the office. go figure

I agree with you by the way, ther are about 3 parishes which wouldnt need the stadia...but my Pasrish of st. thomas would need 'bout 5. you get the picture.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Not everything that glitters is gold...I too would love to know where the JFF is getting the money to get these two teams to come here and who is paying them the appearance fees etc...ONCE AGAIN I ask, is Burrell digging the JFF into a deeper financial hole just to beat his chest?

We hear the JFF is in the hole up to $70 odd millions, will Burrell once again dip into his pocket to run the JFF?
          '
          Is this the way forward? Shouldn't the new JFF be looking at ways to stabilise the JFF's coffers first?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, I too thing you're a bit lost my brother. I think u need to take some leadership classes cause ur last disn't make sense. Why should Burrell wait to stablize the financial. How much will be sacrificed while he waits..How doe he stalize it...sponsorship right...supose he never gets any...we never play a friendly? Chance must be taken and it takes a brave leader to take those. H needs to show Jamaica he's serious about this thing with some strong action.
            What you are suggesting is what Boxhil have done over the years...JFF was in the red so he decided not to play any games because of this...How much did our football suffer....I can't believe you want to see a repeat of this

Comment

Tradition

Comment

This is the kind of thinking that screwed us. So you want Burrell to sit down and wait for things to happen? If you ask me, $70M (US$1M) debt is not at all a hige debnt, when you concider that that money can be easily covered if teh stadium sell out for both games. I am not saying it will, but its almost as if you asre saying we cannot afford to play games...

Again, boss, just work with the man.

Comment

Maybe I was not invited to play DCup and turned it down for an education instead....
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Well you tell that to Burrell as he has been making a very big deal about the massive debt that the JFF finds itself in.

What do you mean by saying US$1m is not a big debt, do better than that.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Well, I just hope that you will
                      be able to silence those lambs boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Not everything that glitters is gold...I too would love to know where the JFF is getting the money to get these two teams to come here and who is paying them the appearance fees etc...ONCE AGAIN I ask, is Burrell digging the JFF into a deeper financial hole just to beat his chest?

We hear the JFF is in the hole up to $70 odd millions, will Burrell once again dip into his pocket to run the JFF?
                        '
                        Is this the way forward? Shouldn't the new JFF be looking at ways to stabilise the JFF's coffers first?
                        Let me see - Sickko has an alternate way for us to play matches at a lower cost to the JFF?

Mind you it is a FIFA #103 JFF REGGAE BOYZ we have to sell to others outside of the island?

...and, can we afford not to start preparing our team for qualifiers?

...and, if we decide to just forget the upcoming qualifiers and withdraw? What would that cost us? ...and, what would the restart in the future cost? ...and, who would then sponsor us or want to play us such that a positive cash flow could be realised in 2010?

...so, can we afford NOT TO PLAY MATCHES?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Me, ha ha ha, I have no lambs to silence big man....go look in the mirror
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Question for you...what is the total revenue generated by the JFF when they sell out the office for a game. Give me the figure in US$

By my calculation, a sell out crowd at the office can result in revenue of over J$34M...thats a situation where there i sa capacity crowd, and tickets are sold at $15 US apiece. That wolrs out to about US$500K. Out of that you pay over US$100K in apperanace fees to the opposing team (Guatemala and El Salvador would get less than that), pay another $60K in match fees to our local players...yuh still left with $320K US.

Have one of those games every month, and within a year, that debt is no more.
                            Last edited by Reggae-Fan; November 9, 2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Well, Burrell had the JFF sitting in those kinds of debts before, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The RBSC was told to jump in the sea when we requested that information. May I direct you to some warm and calm waters at this time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X