Not happy about Burrells apointment but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy about Burrells apointment but

happy of Boxhills departure , its more of a apprehensive mood for me .In that i hope he has learned from his past mistakes and will generally make an effort to build a national programme.The funny thing is Boxhill ran on a platform or manifesto stolen from the RBSC forum , I hear Burrell talking about building a 10,000 stadia in every parish , thoughts uttered 7 years ago on this forum , coaching certification etc.

Nothing that Burrell , Boxhill etc or any other future president utters will be of surprise to me its obvious where we need to go and what needs to be done.Simoes himself was an advocate for building an academy/system long before Burrell brought Blatter for a plug in the hole in portmore, interesting to note it was after a failed WC campaign when Clovis was in charge .

My real dissapoint is the fact that no one threw thier hat in the ring to challenge Burrell,I wonder if this will create the right of arrogance for Burrel to function or should i say dictate.

So far he has uttered words of encouragement never one of contrite for his past errors, his words have been inclusive , but i will remind all its words,bringing back Simoes isnt the cure all the academy must be built along with the 10,000 seat stadias in all 14 parishes.

Burrell is like a prodigal son returning home , lets not forget why he left and the story was never written on how the contrite son behaved after his return home.

Lets hope Burrell will write a good ending.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

10,000 seat stadium inna each parish? FI WHA?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This might be a Freudian slip but the word 'prodigal' does not mean one returning home, litterally it is translated 'wasteful' so lets be careful how we throw around words.

Why would they build anymore stadia in say St James or Trelawny when the ones there are not been used.

Is it neccessary to build anymore in St Andrew or Kingston for example?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Just thank God that Boxhill didn't build one a dem, because you know the demolition crew would be mobilised already.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Burrell is like a prodigal son returning home ...who said it meant returning home?

If i had said wastefull son returning home would (wastefull) mean returning ?

Burrell did waste a lot of years doing nothing.All i am saying is he has yet to sound contrite about any lesson learned from being out in the wilderness.By him walking in unchallenged its a platform for arrogance.

Like my breds Baddaz stated if the results can justify the arrogance then he is the man, i am still apprehensive.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All too often arrogance accompanies strength, and we must never assume that justice is on the side of the strong. The use of power must always be accompanied by moral choice.
            Theodore Bikel

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No baddy nuh name suh, a yuh mek up dat...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

What is Tappa last name again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha ha ha...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

i dont think burrell has changed much... he still appears arrogant but some leaders are successful being arrogant... they have little tollerance for others weaknesses, gloat in their opponents demise; flaunt their success and bask in their glory... the problem is if they should fail, the effect is extremly daunting... not many can recover... burrell better start taking some humble pill...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

while you wait for that, you might as well wait for pigs to fly and hell to freeze over or for Lazie to admit the PNP governmnet wasn't all evil, corrupt and wicked and greedy pigs
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        while you wait for that, you might as well wait for pigs to fly and hell to freeze over or for Lazie to admit the PNP governmnet wasn't all evil, corrupt and wicked and greedy pigs
                        Actually, I didn't think that Fat Bastard was evil, corrupt nor wicked.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What about greedy? Surely there must have been some conflict of interest as he is a big time farmer and could have siphoned off some of the free fertilizer etc to his holding.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

looks lik eyou took the man's word out of context regarding teh stadium. I am sure "every parish" doesnt include those parishes that already have adequate facilities.
                            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I never write a single word about the stadia, the other media houses did however and I just played the tape again and Burrell made no distinction about who was to get the new stadia.

He used T&T as an example of government's involvement in building sporting infrastructure and also said it was a call he had been making since 1999.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X