Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now time for new kit deal

nike or umbro if I was to guess.

nuh worry we just pick up the roladex and mek two calls and we nah talk to nuh secetary either a just big bass we a deal wid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am sure the captain is busy looking over the kit deal as well. I wouldnt be surprised if he fires UHLsport on his return from ovserseas trip this weekend.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Uhlsport deal expired last year or earlier this year and my bet is on Puma or Adidas
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko do you have Burrell or the JFF number so I can link them?

Is the JFF listed? do they have a email address?

Mosiah you ol hypocrite you I know you have the digits but a go round mi thing.

No bodda gwaan like some fly by night and pitch by day round yah
          send on the digits or email so mi can tell him fi launch the back to Africa movements in South Africa with a reggae concert and Mandela(didn't Mandela come out and Meet Shabba at a concert one time?)

respect

How we a go round the motherland so when a the African teams a the best inna the world and a we a run the cut now.

Can you imagine the youtube hype with the launch in Africa and a reggae concert?(sickko no bodda tell mi what can't be done right now mi deh pon a vibes so mek it flow)

After we launch then we go fi apparell contract or better yet we buss the sponsors at that show and charge them accordingly

nothing less than $20 million US a year

after all Jamaica is in

Chief Servant to the streets

Comment

How much you willing to pay for the digits??? Think a yuh one can eat a food off this???
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              How much you willing to pay for the digits??? Think a yuh one can eat a food off this???
              LOL!!!!! Yuh see why we caan move ahead as a country. De man a deal wid someting positive and yuh waan box de bread outa de man mout!!!! We yuh nuh go gi back de light bulb money!!!!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh me muss siddung and mek him mek food with the info me give him and me ded fi hungry?

Nuh Sankey no sing suh....but wait how you come involved inna Cornwall man business?
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X