No announcement yet.

burell is one cocky son of a mother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burell is one cocky son of a mother...

well, i can see why he rubs many people the wrong way... how tings in de west sickko... mi affi laff when mi read dis...

on his confirmation of the two matches...

'I took up the telephone and I made two calls. When I tried to get the president of Guatemala's football, they at first told me he was not available. When I revealed who was calling, they immediately got him on his cell and he called me without hesitation,' Burrell said. 'He welcomed me back into the fold as president but was sad, saying Guatemala would now have a more difficult time defeating Jamaica in the World Cup qualifiers.'

a little over the top in my opinion... ostentatious, perhaps...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

it easy not to like but hey a so. If you deliver I am cool you dont well ..

Comment

thats exactly my sentiment oj... if he delivers, i have no problem... he has his style, thats why he has to have a certain type to be around him... if his style is successful thats fine with me... i only care about the results...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

What's cocky about that?

Sounds like straight ordinary talk to me....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

him cocky but it brings some excitement and something is a reason to keep in tune. I rather a man who speak him mind that a man who don't talk at all or reading prepared speaches all the time. Burrell not into walking the line.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

give me a link nuh HL 845 380 7299.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Or in other words, typically Burrell...I have no problem with the personality part, comes with the territory, lets hope it is true.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh nuh see or hear nutten yet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X