Clout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clout!

"I took up the telephone and I made two calls. When I tried to get the president of Guatemala's football, they at first told me he was not available. When I revealed who was calling, they immediately got him on his cell and he called me without hesitation," Burrell said. "He welcomed me back into the fold as president but was sad, saying Guatemala would now have a more difficult time defeating Jamaica in the World Cup qualifiers."

Bombaat! Fraid a him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Go jump in the Sea and low the Man Mosiah

BTW, I hope you have your digital Cameral lined up for these two games.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

That's what we call leadership.....pity that we had to sink to the 100s in our FIFA ranking before the "tough headed" among us smelled the coffee.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Congratulations, Captain Burrell

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        "I took up the telephone and I made two calls. When I tried to get the president of Guatemala's football, they at first told me he was not available. When I revealed who was calling, they immediately got him on his cell and he called me without hesitation,"

Congratulations, Captain Burrell

Friday, November 09, 2007

Dear Captain Burrell,
        Congratulations on being re-elected as President of the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF)!

Under your leadership our National Football Team, the Reggae Boyz, reached unprecedented heights and created a magnificent page in the history of Jamaica's football.

I can still feel the excitement from that time when the team captivated the hearts of fans worldwide on their journey to the 1998 World Cup in France. Win our lose, it was Jamaica's victory.

Captain, you are a friend and an extremely talented leader. I wish you and the Reggae Boyz every possible success and with that the hope of taking Jamaica and all of us on another exciting ride.
        All that's good!
        Gordon "Butch" Stewart OJ, CD (Hon) LLD
        Chairman
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My Coolpix will be aimed at the one with CLOUT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So we pay Bora without seeing him with a good team atthe stadium..What a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              "I took up the telephone and I made two calls. When I tried to get the president of Guatemala's football, they at first told me he was not available. When I revealed who was calling, they immediately got him on his cell and he called me without hesitation," Burrell said. "He welcomed me back into the fold as president but was sad, saying Guatemala would now have a more difficult time defeating Jamaica in the World Cup qualifiers."

Bombaat! Fraid a him!
              To rahtid! When yuh big yuh big!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                To rahtid! When yuh big yuh big!
                ...................and when yuh boasy..........yuh boasy........
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Okay, but the farmah has one degge-degge question:

Who selected the team of players sent invitations?
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Unhuh muss give HL credit and respect, he always use say that the captain can shut his eyes spin his roladex and whereever it stops he can dial the number and get things done.

HL, tell them I told you so.

Comment

A chue, chuss mi Scaly, HL is much smrtaer than many here give him credit for. Me thinks HL might respond SHORTLY.

HL, Big UP y'self mi lab-pardner!!
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                        Okay, but the farmah has one degge-degge question:

Who selected the team of players sent invitations?
                        Have it on good authority - The JFF!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You might have to talk to to his body guard in order to get within 25 ft. That is if him let you in the Office in the first place.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Heh heh. e can look for some partnerships being forged now between the Boyz and Sandals. I wonder if Boxhill did Know Butch Stewart.

Comment

and I would assume that being boasy is a faar better thing than being incompetent and shy.

Comment

Working...
                              X