Coco-Cola to sponsor Under 21 league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coco-Cola to sponsor Under 21 league

This is a positive as this important feeder league has been allowed to drag on for too long without a proper sponsor.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    This is a positive as this important feeder league has been allowed to drag on for too long without a proper sponsor.
    ...bwoy! one man!
    Captain?! Things happen when he is around!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The Under 21 league and the A-League started under his previous tenure and he could not find sponsors for them then.

Chances are since Coco-Cola missed the boat to sponsor the schoolboys league and latched unto this one.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Haters

Sickko, mek u hate di man suh...u can't give credit where it's due? We badly needed sponsorship for the leaque and it happened under his watch...give some credit.
        I hope you are not this bias in your reporting

Comment

I notice the new JLP Tourism Minister giving the previous adminiustartion kudos for the rise in tourist arrivals.

When would Burrell have had the time to enter contract dealings with Coco-Cola since he took office, is it not within the realms of possibilty that negotiations started some times ago...oh i forgot, Burrell is God and cloned himself so he can be everywhere at the same time.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I notice the new JLP Tourism Minister giving the previous adminiustartion kudos for the rise in tourist arrivals.

When would Burrell have had the time to enter contract dealings with Coco-Cola since he took office, is it not within the realms of possibilty that negotiations started some times ago...oh i forgot, Burrell is God and cloned himself so he can be everywhere at the same time.
            Is it possible that he could have been lining this up ... worse he knew he would be the president? Sickko, yuh sounding more and more like a bitter exwife now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh neva know?

Comment

Sickko, this thing was well in the works way before Burrell's return. But you don't have to believe me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X