Bora fired officially

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    What a hell if Haiti hire him, I saw him getting comfy with the Haitian people dem the other day, and him come back and beat we?

Would not be any big thing!
    Haiti has been doing the right thing and has been preparing for a loooooooooooog time!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
      Can Haiti afford US$1M per year to coach a man who would only want to coach the senior team. I dont believe so.

They would probably be better at negotiating than Boxhill and Company! Who love barter more than the Haitians?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gleaner and I had an amicable settlement in October 2005....resign or we fire your a$$
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

and it looks like everybody hated the Boxer. Well, excepting you and Mosiah that is.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

That's exactly what Burrell did. What?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
              Any which way to stick it to the Cap'n heh, even at the expense of the country's football.
              Yuh talking bout di Captain?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                Can Haiti afford US$1M per year to coach a man who would only want to coach the senior team. I dont believe so.

Imagine what the rest of the world thought when we did it!

Haiti has always invested more in football than we have. Their clubs have Brazilian coaches and farin players.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahaha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It would be interesting to hear how Bora breached his contract. Sickko, can you do some investigative journalism?
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X