• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora fired officially

8th November, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Re: Termination of the Technical Director

The Jamaica Football Federation on Wednesday, 7th November, presented the Technical Director, Mr. Bora Milutinovic with a notice of termination of his services for breach of contract. The Federation has arranged to pay within what it is believes to be a reasonable period of time from the date of the notice, the amount due to the Technical Director in accordance with the nature of his termination.

The Federation wishes to thank Mr. Milutinovic for the services that he provided to the Federation during the last year and wishes him all the best in his future endeavours.

PATRON: The Governor General
    OFFICERS: Captain Horace Burrell, President; Dale Spencer, 1st Vice President; Bruce Gaynor, 2nd Vice President; Raymond Anderson, 3rd Vice President; Garfield Sinclair, Loraine Scringer, Executive Officer; Treasurer; Horace Reid, General Secretary.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Rhatid, Cpatain found a way to get bora out of the job. Cant Say i am happy to see the back of Bora...we never really got the chance to see him coach the real Jamaica team.

Breach of contract huh.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What a hell if Haiti hire him, I saw him getting comfy with the Haitian people dem the other day, and him come back and beat we?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Wi ungrateful. If Bora neva tell him players fi tek time wid wi and mek wi qualify fi di 1998 World Cup, wi might never have seen France.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so we never gi him nuh Bread back den?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Aaah boy....how much we forget....but I think this Bora firing will come back to haunt us and if I am still in the media then, be prepared for the chickens come back to roost headlines
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Can Haiti afford US$1M per year to coach a man who would only want to coach the senior team. I dont believe so.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Boss, you are just waiting on somethimng to go bad to eat a big food. Eh eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Aaah boy....how much we forget....but I think this Bora firing will come back to haunt us and if I am still in the media then, be prepared for the chickens come back to roost headlines
                  Any which way to stick it to the Cap'n heh, even at the expense of the country's football.

Someone need to explain how this man (Captain Burrell) can be so revered in some quarters and hated in others. Mi waan know ah which man gal im tek wey, or pot im kick off a fiyah.

Comment

Bora brainwash you wid im lyrical charm nuh chue

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    What a hell if Haiti hire him, I saw him getting comfy with the Haitian people dem the other day, and him come back and beat we?
                    Speak ee truth Siccko, I have spoken with him also and he has the gift of gab
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

isn't this the norm for public figures big man? Look at sister P and Bruce, PJ ad Manley ad Seaga...some love them some hate them
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Digicel can and they run Haiti's football program
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

You never spend a few minutes with Rene or even Burrell, fi dem tongue oily too, guess it comes with the teritory
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

You nuh read mi article today when it says irrespective of what we think of those in charged we MUST support the national programe 100%?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                              Rhatid, Cpatain found a way to get bora out of the job. Cant Say i am happy to see the back of Bora...we never really got the chance to see him coach the real Jamaica team.

Breach of contract huh.
                              It appears an attempt was made to have an amicable settlement..but...!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X