a when Simoes a fly in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a when Simoes a fly in?

Watch the revolution now. The revolution is not 2010 as we may have missed the boat already, the revolution is about total developement.

Watch the ride.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I was hoping that by now the JFF would have had a press conference to announce something officially. still, its early days yet, I suspect we might hear something by Friday. and you are right Assasin, it looks like the Cpatian is looking beyond South africa 2010...maybe he is looking to have Simoes also take the boyz back home to Brazil (2014). I am not 100% in agreement with firing Bora, but at this point, we have to just leave it up to the big man to do him thing. Burrell was never one to fear rocking the boat.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

The last year said a lot about Bora. He wouldn't work well with Burrell, he is too relaxed and was only working with the first team while Burrell is more concerned about raising our profile and getting things going.

When Bora state that he is not concerned about ratings, that was sad and it was the end, as Boxhill was depending on him raising our profile.
      Burrell want somebody to whip locals in shape and do more TD work so Bora was never the man as he is only a very good coach.

Jamaica needs many things from a TD including cheerleading and a constant diet of football to raise the profile.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh zeet mi all figet dat to!! Bout "rankings not important right now" Not important mi BBC. Obviously him nuh have nuh sense for making a statement like that. Him think a team ranked 40 summ'n want play a team ranked 103? Playing us would be like their last-resort. Shyyyt, Good Riddance yaah man.

Comment

The next coach will tell you the same thing, especially if the ratings are not stellar. Is like politicians and polls - if the polls are favourable dem quick fi quote it, if it not favourable...arite!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

whe Cocoa T say?

"hurry up and come" yes

Comment

Working...
            X