• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final score Bolton - Bayern, 2-2

A good away result

Originally posted by Rico View Post
    A good away result
    Afternoon, boss...and, how did Bibi perform?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

didn't see the game but the last one I saw, Bibi was rounding back into form. He had everything back now execpt the dribbling skills.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Had it not been for injury throughout his career, he would be a high flyer by now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Had it not been for injury throughout his career, he would be a high flyer by now.

Likely!
            Has been our best player for yeeeeeeeears!

Comment

Rico a you dat GENERAL!!!

Originally posted by Rico View Post
              A good away result
              how tings bredrin? how de sexxxy body babes treating u?
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Any forumites thinking that Sunday's confirmation of Captain Burrell's return to the JFF had anything in some small way contributed to that goal and how Bibi played against West Ham the day after. Monday November 5, 2007.
                Coincidence. Methinks.

Comment

Working...
                X