Simoes tell Bora ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes tell Bora ..

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Is Walter Boyd and Tappa dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was thinking the dread was Fabian Taylor.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

For you;Yes mo

Comment

How mi nuh see nuh half-chiney round dere?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't find this clever at all. This looks like something the man on the street came up with. And why does Bora have a bottle of champagne in his hand? How reckless of the Gleaner to intimate he is a drunk

Comment

Yuh gi chubble eh? This is much cleverer than today's Observer cartoon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about the thing over Rene's shoulder does that signify he is a bum and has no where to live?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes this cartoon is very disturbing. I think the Gleaner has an agenda. Look at Burrell pants foot what dem saying that the good Captian is expecting flood? This is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    I was thinking the dread was Fabian Taylor.
                    The dread is Bibi.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Who fah pants foot nuh look suh? Yuh see di amount a rain a fall a Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bwoy BT, yuh touches sah? Because the man drinking champaign means he is a drunk?
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                          Bwoy BT, yuh touches sah? Because the man drinking champaign means he is a drunk?
                          You are late to the party my friend. Go over di Jamaica forum and get up to speed

Comment

Working...
                          X