X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly, as the only

Spurs fan here, what you think of this?

Ramos won't force Berba stay

Juande Ramos has admitted he will not stand in Dimitar Berbatov's way if the striker wants to leave Tottenham.

The Bulgaria international is reported to be unsettled at White Hart Lane and his agent was in London this weeks for talks with sporting director Damien Comolli.

New Spurs boss Ramos does not want players in his squad who are not committed to the club and would be prepared to listen to offers in the January transfer window.

Force

"I believe you can't force players to stay in the team if they don't want to," said the Spaniard.

"It is not good for the team or the player, so I wouldn't stand in anyone's way if they want to leave."

Berbatov has struggled to match his achievements of last year, and appeared reluctant to warm up in the final stages of Martin Jol's reign when he was on the bench against Newcastle.

Support

The forward has not given Ramos any indication of discontent, and the former Sevilla boss expects him to give his all to help Spurs climb the Premier League table.

"I think he is happy, but that is a question you need to ask him," Ramos added.

"He is a Spurs player and he needs to help and support the team."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I guess when him lay in bed at nights he curses himself for turning down the Empire. Him mek him bed, now him affi lay in it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let him go this is all about TEAM !! as Kar sorry Simoes would say.

Great year last year but nothing this year, siiting on his laurels.

I am and this is a "What have you done for me lately world"

Have a nice life Dimitar

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
        Let him go this is all about TEAM !! as Kar sorry Simoes would say.

Great year last year but nothing this year, siiting on his laurels.

I am and this is a "What have you done for me lately world"

Have a nice life Dimitar
        Not fair Scaly ... well regarding nothing this season. How many goals him set up for Keane and Defoe? How much dem score, then how much dem miss? Not to mention Bent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Not fair Scaly ... well regarding nothing this season. How many goals him set up for Keane and Defoe? How much dem score, then how much dem miss? Not to mention Bent.
          It is widely reported he wants out if that is true then he must go...WE ARE A TEAM !! there is no "i" in it.

Too much of a distraction we need total focus right now to take us up the table.

If Burell can make tough decisions then Spurs can to.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
            It is widely reported he wants out if that is true then he must go...WE ARE A TEAM !! there is no "i" in it.

Too much of a distraction we need total focus right now to take us up the table.

If Burell can make tough decisions then Spurs can to.
            there is no "i" in team, but there is "me"

Comment

Why you have fi get Karl started now?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Actually there is an 'i' in it...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X