Simoes back in the saggle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes back in the saggle?

I guess Jawge and Karl (Maudib too) will be in their elements. I am sure they are going to be dissapointed when they learn Simoes will not call Tappa, but look to Hue, Kelly and Demar Philips to run our miggle.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    I guess Jawge and Karl (Maudib too) will be in their elements. I am sure they are going to be dissapointed when they learn Simoes will not call Tappa, but look to Hue, Kelly and Demar Philips to run our miggle.
    Tilla, I am also one that have highest regard for the professor. On another note, plans are well advanced for the new rbsc.com. Will touch base with you on that in due course
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
      Tilla, I am also one that have highest regard for the professor. On another note, plans are well advanced for the new rbsc.com. Will touch base with you on that in due course
      oonu hurry up and change it,becau this current system of junior to general do not mek it.it just mek some eediat people like karl et al mere stupid.a mean people post are contrbutions that are read.

just make it simple,Neophite-Junior and Member dats it.This is my last year.
      Last edited by Pepsi; November 7, 2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

what will the new one be, a big picture of Burrell right smack in he middle of every post like a water mark?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

don't give him ideas, sickko!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I Have An Idea For "Ranking" Our Posters.

Instead of ranking our members as "neophyte," "general" lets use some sports terms.

1. Development Squad Member

2. First Team Backup

3. First Team Starter

4. Veteran

5. All Star

6. Superstar

7. Legend

Comment

What is the best decision Simones or Bora

Considering the financial difficulty that J.f.f is in I think Bora should be kept for a few international games with all of the overseas players since we still have to honour is salary. Furthermore Bora has not got a chance to prove his worth and at least we have a cup with strictly local players. To get simones is going to cost J.f.f a arm and a leg plus we still have to pay Bora. Bora is a successful coach and should be kept by this administration until there is no other option available base on performance. We starting to do the same things that our politician have been doing since independence. Instead of building on past successess we tend to destroy the good with the bad and it is the fans and sponsors sufferring throught it all.

What did Bora do bad?
              How is J.F.F going to afford Bora oustanding salary and still afford Simones new contract?

I personally think Bora is a better coach than Simones and should be given a chance to prove that.

The best choice for the J.f.f is to keep Bora until all else fail .

Furthermore Simones is going to bring in back some of our past failed players who he knew before and that won't even get by St.Vincent. To me Simones legacy is recorded and should be kept that way unless J.f.f is capable of paying both men salary with only access to one expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                Considering the financial difficulty that J.f.f is in I think Bora should be kept for a few international games with all of the overseas players since we still have to honour is salary.
                What is it we have to honour?

The salary as reported in the media? ...or, a negotiated settlement?

Furthermore Bora has not got a chance to prove his worth and at least we have a cup with strictly local players.
                So?

To get simones is going to cost J.f.f a arm and a leg plus we still have to pay Bora.
                What if Burrell negotiates such that paying Bora and Simoes (our whoever) costs less than the Boxhill negotiated "Bora salary"?

Bora is a successful coach and should be kept by this administration until there is no other option available base on performance.
                Well bora has never been successful with us.

We starting to do the same things that our politician have been doing since independence. Instead of building on past successess we tend to destroy the good with the bad and it is the fans and sponsors sufferring throught it all.
                ...and, the successes of the past JFF administration?

What did Bora do bad?
                What did Bora do well?

How is J.F.F going to afford Bora oustanding salary and still afford Simones new contract?
                We do not even know if the JFF can afford Bora's owed salary...but, we can guess that it is a struggle to continue paying him what the Boxhill administration negotiated.

I personally think Bora is a better coach than Simones and should be given a chance to prove that.

The best choice for the J.f.f is to keep Bora until all else fail .
                The best for the JFF would be proactive in the search for solutions. Sitting back and waiting "until all else fails" is not an option.

Furthermore Simones is going to bring in back some of our past failed players who he knew before and that won't even get by St.Vincent.
                ...are you by any chance Dr. Phinn?
                Last edited by Karl; November 8, 2007, 09:41 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are a cultist of no mean order. Burrell is your boy, or employer, so you will spin anything for him.

I am sure, in fact POSITIVE, that you have traced the Boxhill administration rather than Bora, saying that Bora was working for the admin, yet you are quick to say that Bora has not been "successful with us". That may be true, karl, but it is a spin. You jolly well know that had he been given back office support he could quite possibly have been "successful with us". It's the same argument you use when it comes local coaches in the program, so why is that argument not good enuff for Bora?!?!?

No need to respond, karl. I know I have opened up myself for one everlasting treatise that would be more difficult to understand, and certainly longer, than the Magna Carta.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    You are a cultist of no mean order. Burrell is your boy, or employer, so you will spin anything for him.

I am sure, in fact POSITIVE, that you have traced the Boxhill administration rather than Bora, saying that Bora was working for the admin, yet you are quick to say that Bora has not been "successful with us". That may be true, karl, but it is a spin. You jolly well know that had he been given back office support he could quite possibly have been "successful with us". It's the same argument you use when it comes local coaches in the program, so why is that argument not good enuff for Bora?!?!?

No need to respond, karl. I know I have opened up myself for one everlasting treatise that would be more difficult to understand, and certainly longer, than the Magna Carta.
                    Nonsense agrument!
                    Why?

I have more than once said - Bora was not properly used. That he was not given our 'TEAM'....etc, etc.

Well how could he have been successful if he was not given the TEAM? ...but, the fact is; he is an unknown quantity as far as success with us is concerned. Simoes is a known quantity!

...and, I am not pushing for Simoes or Bora. Neither were my choices. My choice...more acurately, my preference...has always been, after CB was let go - (CB should not have been released.) - John Barnes with Mexican assistants.

My position I made known before even writing the following -

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=the&id=218
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      My choice...more acurately, my preference...has always been, after CB was let go - (CB should not have been released.) - John Barnes with Mexican assistants.

and Thai physios?

Picture you telling John Barnes to work with these Mexicans!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and Thai physios?

Picture you telling John Barnes to work with these Mexicans!
                        Tevez can't play with Rooney?

The 3Rs can't play in the same Brazilian team?

Andy and Tappa couldn't play together?

Now Barnes can't work with a Mexican?

How often do I have to say it - sensible persons can always work together. It is when we have a fool in the mix that you end up with problems!

Comment

What elevated crock? If you can't see the difference...why bother.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What elevated crock? If you can't see the difference...why bother.
                            ...between you trained in a US facility and your co-workers trained elsewhere working together...and, John Barnes and a Mexican trained elsewhere and workign together?

NO!

Comment

Wi talking the football world, Karl! Yuh tink Burrell can go pick up 2 Uruguayans to assist Simoes if Simoes nuh want dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X