No announcement yet.

the state of jamaica football can only be blamed on one man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But plenty posters here seemed stuck in the past as if them think Burrell had a god given right to be president for life.

Last night on CVM Burrell sounded so vindictive and talking about when he was removed from his job as if no one had any right to go up against him.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie it is a little more than that, it is also those who he hand picked to be around him and I go back to the selection of Lorraine Scringer and ask what qualified her to be there except that she is there to rubber stamp everything he says.

I spoke to two people who were in the meeting yesterday and one was shocked at the fact that no one even questioned one single thing that Burrell even brought up so when he said 'unanimous' he is right but what he did not say was that everything is his decision and the others are there to rubber stamp them.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        But plenty posters here seemed stuck in the past as if them think Burrell had a god given right to be president for life.

Last night on CVM Burrell sounded so vindictive and talking about when he was removed from his job as if no one had any right to go up against him.
        Well, its a pity those with the voting power have proven they have no balls. If they had removed Boxhill from that vote of confidence incident, they could have collectively made Burrell aware that him better perform or else. Now dem wait until we're in a hole, Boxhill run from the post and now Burrell come in like he is here to save the day.

Too many jokers have voting power when it comes to our football .. then again.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And I am sure, no one is ever going to think about running against him again, no matter what. Perish the thought!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So what was he doing other than sitting with his mouth open shocked?
            Why didn't he/she say something?

Those are the losers who are helping Jamaican football down the hill and quick fi jump ship.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sickko... now should you blame burrell for looking 'like th best thing since sliced bread' as you put it... you cannot blame him for not having reasonably qualified competitor for the leadership of the jff either... if there are others who can do the job or want to do the job better, they should come forward and make themselves available...

seems to me you are against burrell for the wrong reasons... i may be wrong but thats what i glean from your posts...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

true baddaz I said I was disappointed with the ambassador as at the end he was not willing to step up, but maybe as they said burrell is the right person for the right time.

Comment

oj... it seems some are willing to direct anger at the sole reasonably qualified individual who is willing to step up to the plate and do the job... i may not agree with everything that burrell does but i still have to respect him for availing himself to do the work... until someone with the requisite skills can step up, burrell is the man...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

At the end of the day its the man who want it more who gets it.

A so it set up the world over and while I have my differences with the captain the FACT remains that he wants the job more than anyone else and he did what he had to do to get his the position back.

Now we have the right to critique and critcize but at some point the question have to be asked

What are WE doing for Jamaican football? What can we do? Have we exhausted all brainstorming posibilities and if not we need to go back to the drawing board.

We don't need to be president of the JFF to affect changes in Jamaican football and that mentality that we don't like someone hence we can't work with them have to be amended

We have to learn how to agree to disagree and if that is too hard to do then sit our collective @sses down and read the book "How Europe Underdeveloped AFrica" by Walter Rodney and then see how countries like France and Germany may disagree on one thing but come together to buy commodities from us in order to depress our prices.

To this day we still don't get it and thats why we still a worry bout Sugar and Banana prices while the world moves to organic food and Rasta livity

We have to learn how to let go and move forward as "wrath" is one of the deadly sins and its a reason.

agree to disagree and move on

Now that burrell is president how can we then focus on building Jamaican football or better yet

What is it we want? Sickko and all of us have to ask ourselves that question What do we want for Jamaican football and then we can set out to achieve it.

respect

Comment

Well those are the kind of people Burrell like to have around him. Dictators dont like people who think
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Okay then Sickko I see your point and of course we agree on Burrell's personality and disagree on focusing our attention on him

so therefore we agree to disagree.

Now let us turn our attention to something that we can both do.

Can we both get Cornwall College myspace site off the ground so that old boys the world over can click on it and get a glimpse of the highlights of the last game and updates from the principal or coach as to what is going on in the school and what the school needs etc.

In other words can we use the technology that is currently available to enhance our institution and use that as a beacon for others to follow?

All I would need from Jamaica would be the okay from the elders who would approve all things for the school as I would just help in the building and advertising

the content would be subject to approval from the people in charge

Can we get on that ASAP sir, so that our energies could be focused on doing something for our school and country?

respect

Comment

Big up, Yuh seeit to.

Comment

I thought we alreday have three sites that do the very same things or are you saying MySpace woul be more effective.

I have stayed away from those Cyber joints for as long as I could until last week when I joined up in face Book.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Maybe the ambassador realised that there is no way he could effectively challenge when the Captain sponsored everyone's leagues.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Part of J.F.F debt is attributed to Burrell also

Don't be fooled part of J.F.F debt must be attributed to Burrell and his crew at concacaf. These guys restrict boxhill and his crew because of there position with Fifa also. The blame is not just Boxhill alone , the business community and all the players in the island football administration.

We also repeating the same mistakes again.

1. Office furniture
                                2. Firing of Bora and still have to pay him
                                3. Hiring Simones who does not have the balls to make serious decision when it comes to discipline.
                                4. Academy review - we spent more money forming committees to solve minor problems in jamaica

Concerns:

1. Will Trelawny stadium attract more fans than national stadium ?

2. What did Burrell do with money for qualifying for France?

3. Will there be any local player on senior team?

4. What is burrell plan for the local youth teams?

5. Where is J.F.F going to get all these monies owing?

6. Is cheaper real estate available for the j.f.f headquartes instead of kingston

Comment

Working...
                                X