X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to contact Bill Moravek

Mo do you have a link for Moravek?

Groooooaannnn......
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, why yuh nuh learn fi behave yusef.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

what happen now. You alright?

Comment

What did I do now? All now me nuh sey nothing...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sicko still mourning the extinction of Boxhill. See with him. this type of behavior will get worse as time goes by.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

LOL, yes man me good, just that a piece of fish bone from some nice brown stew fish juck me inna my mouth just now..
              Che Guevara.

Comment

You wrong, I gave up on Boxhill long time and him gave up on us too as he left the place from August.

I have no problems with Captain Burrell being president of the JFF as long a she realises that it is not up to him alone- he must trust those around him, those he handpicked. For the first time he has his own slate.

I have a better relationship with Burrell and Reid than I ever did with Boxhill. In the previous four years I have spoken to Boxhill less than five times while in the past week I have spoken to Burrell on at least six times.

Unlike you and kitty paw, Burrell has no problem with me stating my opinion and he welcomes it.

On Sunday before the start of Congress I was talking with few delegates forom KSAFA and St James and I was stating my views on the firing of Bora, Burrell walked up and they thought I would stop, I called Burrell over and continued my point so he could hear, he stood there listened and told me he appreciated my honesty.

I guess in the past he would have told me to go jump in the sea.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Boxhill gave up on us? What a joke. Boxhill is a damn coward, thats what he is. Sheg up our football and run gaan hide like alittle gyul.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

thats the worse kind of people.. I dont blame him for trying but I am disgusted in the way he ran after destroying the program. Also strange you have not heard from Shocking vibes man. Where is princess btw.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      Mo do you have a link for Moravek?

OJ: Remember Bill left his info here. A quick search and you are good to go...

...in fact, a quick search and you shall see he is registered and you could send him an IM via the site IM.

Go to it, boss!

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...t=Bill+Moravek
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X