Tick tick tick tick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick tick tick tick

clock ticking on Bora's tenure as TD for Jamaica...but I think the government will balk at paying out their half of the buyout clause if the Herald story is to be believed...cant see them finding $100 million to pay off Bora.

Moe than anything else that would cause a new election, whether Lazie want it or not...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

do you think they will make that mistake?

Comment

Did the government of the day look over Bora contract before giving the money?

Bad move all round, Boxhill simply believe hiring Bora was all Ja football needed to go forward, guess what them wrong.

Nobody looked for a clause out just in case. Well why keep Bora if he is not going to do what Burrell and company wants him to do?

Ja football need coaches who a go inna the trenches and can fight every step of the way and if Bora keep his job he would better be prepared to work like never before.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who exactly are you talking about OJ, the JFF, the governmnet who?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

do you think they will make the mistake of firing bora. My take is bora is a good coach and master tactician. However if I recall and I will check I not believe he has really worked as a TD he more a specific coach. Not that he cant but again it dont look like that what was stated.

Comment

Did the government of the day impose the toll on the people of Portmore? But who is defending it at the Privy Council?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Again, it makes no business sense to fire Bora. What Burrell need to do is get Bora up to speed on his vision for the next 4 years, Get Bora's feedback on where we are now, and put in place a plan for both gentlemen to work together and get the job done.

Bora will stay on, the question is, can we afford money to bring in the requisite support staff for Bora. He cannot get the job done by himself.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Damn...I hate to say this.....wow, it is like pulling out my hair (if I had any left)...but we are in agree-ance.

I will add that it makes more than business sense to keep Bora. He had an assistant who wa snot been paid by the JFF so we don't know what the arrangement is.

The assistant was in Jamaica at the start of the CPPL season as he was seen at the Portmore vs Waterhouse game.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

This is one of the legacies of the failed boxhill administration, and it will be costing us for the remainder of his contract. Who knows, the $120M per year could pay the salaries of all the staff the JFF needs, an dthat might be the only gripe Burrell has with the situation. Apart from that, nothing wrong with making bora stay here and earn his keeps.
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Damn you RF, damn you to hell...you are banished from this forum for at least two days....I hate agreeing with you, twice in one thread...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                    X