JFGF calls 4pm Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFGF calls 4pm Press Conference

I hope at least one of the radio stations and TV carries it live.

Still have a question, if Bora goes and we have a game soon, who will be the coach and will it be sensible to drag players from all over and hand them over to a interim coach and expect results?

Wouldn't it be more prudent to just wait until the next FIFA date when things are more settled?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Things have a way of working themselves out.
    you are a devout Christian; believe on the Lord (he moves in mysterious ways, wonderous are his works to perform).

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I hope at least one of the radio stations and TV carries it live.

Still have a question, if Bora goes and we have a game soon, who will be the coach and will it be sensible to drag players from all over and hand them over to a interim coach and expect results?

Wouldn't it be more prudent to just wait until the next FIFA date when things are more settled?
      Assuming your big "if" ...It depends on whether or not money would be saved?

As I have said over and over Bora has never coached our REGGAE BOYZ TEAM! He has been in charge of a few 2nd X1s. Some would claim 4th X1s.

There is not much he or anyone can/could do with our 'real 1st choice players' in 3 or less days. So the JFF, if its first choice as coach for the attempt to qualify for the 2010 World Cup is not available...then any of a number of locals could sit-in on what would be in the main an observation exercise.

In this first match it is just about 'all on the players' to show level of maturity and appreciation for TEAM!

I make bold to say that particularly with the short period left to make TEAM before qualifiers commence...showing that TEAM is not first and foremost in mind should have the players and or players thanked and let go...never to return before World Cup 2010!

Let us not be as Arsenal did and keep an anti-TEAM player...or a player who puts self above interest of TEAM (as Henry did in his final 2 years)...one second too long!

1. There is no time to 'rub the anti-TEAM' out of any player before our qualifiers commence.

2. This is no time to ask what would be TEAM...to ask the players who play TEAM and who puit TEAM and country first...to await any player coming on board TEAM - to await that player getting up to speed with TEAM mentality.

3. "1" & "2" would hold back...waste time...prevent TEAM moving along to the targeted end-point of maximum efficiency possible as TEAM. Best possible TEAM!

Anything less that TEAM created to fullest potential is a waste. ...and, from the get-go only TEAM focused persons must be kept on board.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What the.....????
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          What the.....????
          As usual you do not remember how you framed the debate. May I give you a reminder -

This is how you framed the debate -
          if Bora goes
          Last edited by Karl; November 6, 2007, 01:46 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X