On D Ricketts(RBZ Goalie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On D Ricketts(RBZ Goalie)

Donavan Ricketts is the first jamaican Goalie to play in a league outside of Jamaica.Lately the former jamaican Captain have not perform the way we knew he could.He had perform well in league one,and even tied the record in that league as to the number of clean sheets kept by a Goalie(#6 clean sheets 2004 season).

The second year unfortunately Bradford got demoted and things went on a downhill trend for Donovan.If we should really take a look at is career we'll notice that Donovan have played for Jamaica in the U23 & National levels.
    So his performance have surprised me,but if we should look at the current crop of Goalies in Jamaica,Donavan Ricketts is the best of the crop.

People the best years for a Goalie is in there mid to upper thirties and Donavan is not too far away from his mid 30s.So am asking the National selectors not to make the mistake and leave out this vital player to our world
    cup ambitions.Here is a man who went to France with Aaron Lawrence and Warren Barrett he is the best we have now.

Pepsi, forget it, Ricketts nuh good. We have enough goalkeepers back home for us to be banking on Ricketts. I say let Ricketts earn his game if he is any better than the crop back home.

If it were up to me, I would play the under-20 goalkeeper before I play Ricketts. Right now Ricketts' side is hovering by 1 point above the drop from League 2. Is this the type of GK you want to handle your business at the highest level of competition?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X