hearing from sources!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearing from sources!!!

There is a upcoming Friendly on Nov 17.The person did not give me which side cause discussions are still going on.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
    There is a upcoming Friendly on Nov 17.The person did not give me which side cause discussions are still going on.
    Sources? Sure is not Karl?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would trust that source even though nothing has been confirmed yet. I say this after watching highlights of Burrell's speech last night on Eye on Sports programme.
      The Captain was visibly upset about Jamaica's 103 FIFA ranking and even worse: being told by a top coach of a top team,after extending an invitation, that he would rather play our U-20 Reggae Boyz than our senior squad.

Comment

Time to merge the reggaeboyz footballers with our reggae artists in one package and tek it pon the road

anyone have a link pon the captain?

Full time we move in as a team and the man dem fi stop from try and move individually pon projects using others ideas.

Man fi stop tek people ideas off the forum and run go to the JFF only to pop dung like the Book of Life tells us(nah mek it if you badmind)

Mosiah how things your side?

Lef dem to time as Granny used to tell mi fi do and she also said that time longer than rope

respect

Comment

dont agree. lets concentrate on football your reggae artist has a host of other problems. Namely being banned from performing all over the place.. J

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            dont agree. lets concentrate on football your reggae artist has a host of other problems. Namely being banned from performing all over the place.. J
            Am hearing that RBZ will play another soon after also.

Comment

Working...
            X