Mission Accomplished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Accomplished!

As self appointed president of the FACCAC (Fans Against Clueless Crenston and Cronies) It gives me great pleasure to announce that the movement is today celebrating the departure of Mr Crenston Boxhill from the presidents seat of the Jamaica Football Federation.

Today represents the end of a rather ugly chapter in our football history, and signals the beginning of what we all hope to be a very successful reign by the new president Professor Captian Horace Burrel

Our job doesnt end here. The FACCAC has now been disbanded to make way for a new Group (name to be release shortly), which will act as a "watch-dog" entity over the new administration to ensure they "keep it real"

Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Reggae-Fan; November 5, 2007, 02:09 PM.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

As president of a past club;
    let me extend my congrats to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      As president of a past club;
      let me extend my congrats to you.
      What club were you president of Jawge?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I feel very ashamed that you
        should ask me that question. Anyway: The DMFC.

Comment

Oh, stop the bickering you two!

RF, I can't wait to see your next organisation.

By the way, do you believe in democracy, RF?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            I feel very ashamed that you
            should ask me that question. Anyway: The DMFC.

Of course! How dare RF forget!!!

By the way, Jawge, can I call you super-sub? You are deputising for Mexx very nicely!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah so di ting set boss

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Oh, stop the bickering you two!

RF, I can't wait to see your next organisation.

By the way, do you believe in democracy, RF?
                I believe in Democracy, yes.

But this is one instance where Democracy has directly lead total screwing over of our football.

Comment

I'm talking about your organisations. Can I challenge you for the presidency of your next organisation?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    I'm talking about your organisations. Can I challenge you for the presidency of your next organisation?
                    Sorry, your (blind) loyalty to outgoing president bars you and Sicko from holding any position in my organisation for at least one year into the reign of the new president. Your eligibilty will be reviewed after the one year period has elapsed. Sorry, there is no place for band-waggonists.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                      Sorry, your (blind) loyalty to outgoing president bars you and Sicko from holding any position in my organisation for at least one year into the reign of the new president. Your eligibilty will be reviewed after the one year period has elapsed. Sorry, there is no place for band-waggonists.

Thanks.
                      don't worry, i can wait

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!! As if any well thinking decent human being would want to be part of any club that you form, is the sole member and writer of the constitution....LOL
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

badmind a go kill yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X