Captain Horace Burrell back at the controls at the JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Nope, there is no relation between Rusea's and the HFA, Diggy Henry and I had this very same conversation last week...try one more thing
    Could you outline the relationship between Cornwall College and the St. James FA?
    Thanks!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Sickko, at the risk of Karl tracing us, what do you know about Gaynor? He is from St. James, no?
      The RBSC has had communication with Gaynor in the past! The depth and or reach of his work in St. James and our wider football is not known by me.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sickko, at the risk of Karl tracing us, what do you know about Gaynor? He is from St. James, no?
        ...and, who or what could so excite me to have me do 'tracing'?

Still awaiting Siccko's and your list of accomplishments of the last Technical Committee Chairman...and, corresponding failures under McIntosh during Burrell's 1994-2003 reign?

Comment

Are you trying to say that the successes of the first Burrell admin can be attributed to the technical committee? Jawge, look like we going to need another statue or statues.

I would also expect that the technical c'tee would have a thing or two to do with an overall plan. So, from that point of view, they failed terribly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would also expect that the technical c'tee would have a thing or two to do with an overall plan. So, from that point of view, they failed terribly.
            Boxhill's?
            ...I thought you had said that already!

Comment

No, talking about Burrell's team. We all know that Boxhill failed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hold on there , you spin till you get confused, You are the one who is supposed to furnish the long list of great accomplishments by Howie Mac... how did it become my responsibility all of a sudden?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Hold on there , you spin till you get confused, You are the one who is supposed to furnish the long list of great accomplishments by Howie Mac... how did it become my responsibility all of a sudden?

It was not nor is it now all of a sudden.
                  See who started this particular discussion? ...and, who made the first move on questioning McIntosh?

In my book however made the first move...you!...must back up what he said or implied!

Comment

Working...
                  X