Jangle, yuh deh bout? Hope suh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, yuh deh bout? Hope suh!

Wha mi tell yuh bout a certain Louis IX? hehehe. Him might be injury prone but when him deh pon the field ...

yuh see that set up fi the 2nd goal?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Wha mi tell yuh bout a certain Louis IX? hehehe. Him might be injury prone but when him deh pon the field ...

yuh see that set up fi the 2nd goal?
    I didn't get to see the highlights, but let's see how long he can last for. I give him another 2 weeks. By the way, how many Africans are playing for the Gummers? The Empire is nicely poised for a takeover come January. How's the table looking these days? Remember if he breaks down again, his salary is coming out of your pockets.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I didn't get to see the highlights, but let's see how long he can last for. I give him another 2 weeks. By the way, how many Africans are playing for the Gummers? The Empire is nicely poised for a takeover come January. How's the table looking these days? Remember if he breaks down again, his salary is coming out of your pockets.
      Dem only going to lose Eboue and Toure. Well, if him score and create some goals before getting injuried again, a suh.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X