Fire Bora...Hire Semoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Bora...Hire Semoes

About 3 to 4 weeks ago, I would not support the rehiring of Semoes as Jamaica's football coach.

Recycling coaches is not good. (Case study: LAZA).

BUT there are several advantages of recycling Semoes. I need not list them-- since everyone know what the advantages are...

But Bora must be fired immediately...(if not before)!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    About 3 to 4 weeks ago, I would not support the rehiring of Semoes as Jamaica's football coach.

Recycling coaches is not good. (Case study: LAZA).

BUT there are several advantages of recycling Semoes. I need not list them-- since everyone know what the advantages are...

But Bora must be fired immediately...(if not before)!!!
    I would rather see some other brazilian coach at the moment.Simoes is doing well and mi nuh think he's going to leave a higher paid job for a lower one.

Comment

Maybe the best reason to recycle Semoes is that he needs no introduction to the jamaican mentality and system. (I am sure he could drive around the island himself....).

Compare that with Bora or anyone new. Bora, it appears, is sitting on his hands. Mean to tell me that a coach with 5 WC under his belt cannot be more proactive?

Semoes would start his job off running. He needs freshman orientation...a MAJOR plus with Jamaican football in deeep deeeeeep shi....(wooooops)..... chubble.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Erm Hl, it's Simoes ok.

What I can agree with you is this: Yes the Prof. is quite acquainted with
        Ja's mentality and system. he is also trained to deal with youth from humble backgrounds (the kids from the flavillas in Brasil). The Prof. had a system in place which was weakened when he lost his team of coaches (big mistake on our part).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Erm Hl, it's Simoes ok.

What I can agree with you is this: Yes the Prof. is quite acquainted with
          Ja's mentality and system. he is also trained to deal with youth from humble backgrounds (the kids from the flavillas in Brasil). The Prof. had a system in place which was weakened when he lost his team of coaches (big mistake on our part).
          Heh heh! The kids from the where?

Jawge, first you gave us el Jogo Bonito when nutten neva go suh, and now yuh correcting HL bout di spelling of the man's name. Lord knows I couldn't tek when dem call him Simones!

Anyway, check out whe dem yute come from, Jawge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay mo let's descend to
            the small details: what's the correct word

Comment

LOL!!!!
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Heh heh! The kids from the where?

Jawge, first you gave us el Jogo Bonito when nutten neva go suh, and now yuh correcting HL bout di spelling of the man's name. Lord knows I couldn't tek when dem call him Simones!

Mo why you laughing at the man, if him mek a mistake correct the man
                anyways the correct word is favelas

Comment

That wasn't nice of me. At all!

But yuh know what, is about time Jawge start use up him dictionary and him google and stop bastardize di people dem language! Cho man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Dem come from di Florida (Fla) Villa's wha do yuh.

Comment

Hey it's the glabal village mo,
                      we will soon have global speak. get with it

Comment

haha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X