Welcome Back Captain Burrell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Captain Burrell!!

Let me be the first to say welcome back to the throne Captain. Let us make some ball roll now.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

mi second this to Tilla.Welcome Back Captain,and Tilla threads like these you PIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Let me be the first to say welcome back to the throne Captain. Let us make some ball roll now.
      I'm taking bets. Burrell will anounce plans to play at least one friendly game this month in the Office.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Him just have to watch the naysayers them.

Give me a man with a ego, and boasy over a non performer any day.

Mi just have fi get you pon the Bring back Rene campaign now

Welcome back Burrell.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          I am expecting exciting times and the football development being put on "rapid"!

Let us all renew effort to assist!

Captain, WELCOME!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I am expecting exciting times and the football development being put on "rapid"!

Let us all renew effort to assist!

Captain, WELCOME!
            Here comes the 2008 Digicel Cup and Jamaica's Gold Cup spot. U-15 Youth Cup, U-17 and U-20 World Cup. Motherland. Look out for the Reggae Boyz. And I haven't forgotten our Reggae Girls.
            Oooh yeah! And we need a new unbeaten record at "THE OFFICE"

Comment

third

Comment

Yipeeee!

Comment

Working...
                X