Tilla what is Robson doing at Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla what is Robson doing at Sheffield

The last two games Luton was not on the bench and he is starting today with Beattie.

How can you build people's confidence by having them play a good game then you leave them out for two games not even feature them on the bench and then just call him back to the head of the pack?

I maintain the fact that Luton need to find somewhere better for his career.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

bryan robson is ah rumhead......
    It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

Shelton Injury

Not sure if you guys know but shelton was listed as injured for the midweek fixture....There was an article on tuesday that said he would miss because of a thigh injury........nuh start cuss Robson yet

Comment

Sass nuh look pon nutten. He ongle want Shelton to get game no matter what. It nuh matter what you say Assasin, I still maintain that the player has to take his opportunities with open arms.

The game ended 0-0 today. Shelton played the full 90.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla you been totally unfair. Ofcourse Shelton need to start scoring now. He got two games under his belt. The fact is I look on their website and I saw no sign of injury to Shelton but if he was injured it was my mistake and I apologise for that.

Shelton is now getting a his chance, and Robson may have realise he hasn't lost any game that Shelton has gotten full 90. The reason is maybe in part because of Shelton's pace as it force defenders to stay back. His record with Shelton on for more than 40 minutes is also positive so he may keep playing him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X