Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Escape with a point?

In the 'earlies' your 'keeper made a save the like of which he shall never make again...

...then you got a defender's goal...

...then your goal-post saved you...

...and you are bleating about the GUNNERS' babes were lucky?
    Karreck yuhsef - The football gods smiled on ManU!
    Thank your lucky stars!
    Pathetic post. What is VDS in goal for? I take it Almunia didn't make a save? The objective is to score, suh don't talk about goal posts. What about the misses by Giggs, as usual yuh gonna overlook that? Look back at the 2 goals unuh scored that talk to me bout who lucky.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Rafa has me scratching my head and its not rotation , its leaving crouch on the bench ? Crouch has proven his worth.

Kuyt has failed as a striker , use him off the bench .It must be Veronin and Crouch at the moment.While torres is out.All these injuries are forcing Rafa to play his best teams , It could be a blessing in disguise.
      Mr. Modda-rat-a, could you kindly remove this post and throw it inna de gyarbage?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X