X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
    Karl!
    Have you seen Lazie because I have some questions:

1. Where were the "Empire's Darth Vader and Darth Maul" strike force?

2.Where was the "Empire's bounty hunter Boba Fett" who was suppose to take out the "Rebels Lukeskywalker?"

3. How will the "Empire" locate and destroy the "Rebels 3 (game in hand) secret bases" now that the "Empire" is at a disadvantage after losing the "Death Star"

HOW WILL YOU STOP THE REBELS?
    Cho, that was the battle. Now it's time for the war. Remember you all have to come back to the Theatre of Dreams.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Karl!

2.Where was the "Empire's bounty hunter Boba Fett" who was suppose to take out the "Rebels Lukeskywalker?"

3. How will the "Empire" locate and destroy the "Rebels 3 (game in hand) secret bases" now that the "Empire" is at a disadvantage after losing the "Death Star"

Luk lacka Lazie tek-in sick!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The draw is going to prove to be unuh downfall. Unuh fe win a yaad. And yes, archive dis.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Puhleaze, Big SidEEE!!! has a game in hand and guess what?

This is or first home DRAW!??? errr what about BoyU have you drawn or lost at home?
          Dem dere the FACTS not contortions!!!

We went to Liverpool, dominated the game, like today, and cesPOOL was luck to draw, like BoyU were lucky to draw today.

If BoyU had won, it would have been a travesty and blatant bold face Fort Knox robbery.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Let me start by saying big up C Bar and the Jamaican cricket captain. Now, is years you promoting this likkle side. Is how much time oonu start off with big mouth and then end up with a big slide at the end? I have to talk trash because I think you and me are the original Man U and Arsenal die hards on this site. The original KOP bredrin walking with angels. Chelski's Balla is no where to be found. I actually think KOP will finish out of the top three. It will be Man U, Arsenal & Chelski. I am honest and realistic enough to say that it will not necessarily be in that order.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

From what I have seen today from the Rebels vs. the Empire. It will be:

1. The Rebellion
              2. The Empire
              3. The Imposters.
              4. Cesspools.

Comment

Sigh!!! Here we go again.

Fergie caught up in tangled Webb

Sir Alex Ferguson accused referee Howard Webb of favouring Arsenal in Manchester United's 2-2 draw at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
                William Gallas, whose own goal had given United a first-half lead, volleyed an injury-time equaliser for the Gunners.
                Cesc Fabregas had brought Arsenal level early in the second but Ferguson thought Cristiano Ronaldo's goal eight minutes from time had won it until Gallas salvaged a draw.

"I think Howard Webb has a great chance to be the top referee but today was a big game for him and, at times, he favoured Arsenal," Ferguson told MUTV.
                "Their second goal came from him not giving a free-kick for a foul on Louis Saha on the far side. It should have been a foul for us."
                Ferguson believes it can be difficult for referees not to be influenced by hostile home crowds.
                "It is very difficult for the referee," he said. "On our bench, we were getting terrible abuse from people two or three feet away from us.
                "There is a lack of security here. It is absolutely disgraceful the abuse you and your staff take. All sorts of things are been shouted and screamed at you and there is an absolute danger here."
                Ferguson was frustrated United had not been able to hang on for a win that would have taken them to the top of the Barclays Premier League.
                He said: "I think we have thrown it away. At 2-1 you think you've won the game and for them to get a second goal when they did - for us to give it way in injury-time - it is very hard to take I can tell you. It is a fact that they got out of jail.
                "We spoke about it at half-time, the importance of not letting them back in and we started the second half well and then we lose a goal from having our own throw in near their corner flag. It's amazing. It's criminal.
                "After their equaliser, Arsenal got at us for five or 10 minutes but then it seemed to be heading for a draw.
                "I don't settle for a point at any time. We send a team out with ability to win matches and we we try to win matches.

"We settled quite well after their equaliser and Wayne Rooney had a marvellous chance. Some of our attacking play was great, some of our football was threatening.
                "In a game of that magnitude, there was going to be chances. We had ours and they had theirs."
                Ferguson felt Arsenal, who have reached the top of the table by playing attractive football, had resorted to direct tactics to force their way back into the game.
                He said: "Arsenal are good football team and they had plenty of possession but they didn't actually make anything of their chances.
                "They got their second goal from pumping the ball into the box. It got a bit of a
                deflection when they pumped the ball into the box in injury-time and ended up at the back post (with Gallas). I think it (Gallas' volley) was over the line. Edwin (van der Sar) thought it was over the line.
                "We produced some good football for our goals but their goals were a bit scrappy. It's unlike Arsenal. They normally score goals from good passing movements. Today they were slashing the ball in the box and getting goals from it."

Comment

fergie is ah winner, he sees it only one way.How many years @ da top?....Only way to go....can't blame him.
                  It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

THey problem I have with Arsenal performance, well why Arsenal fans are not at the very least disappointed(as this Man U fan is) with the results and performance? It was a home game too.
                    Arsenal did not miss a beat and Manu was atypical on the day.
                    We do not have an answer to Adebayor though.

Blessed

Comment

Rafa has me scratching my head and its not rotation , its leaving crouch on the bench ? Crouch has proven his worth.

Kuyt has failed as a striker , use him off the bench .It must be Veronin and Crouch at the moment.While torres is out.All these injuries are forcing Rafa to play his best teams , It could be a blessing in disguise.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Karl!

Unuh escape with a point .. and unuh a rejoice? Haven't seen anything on the game, suh I can't mek nuh comment as yet.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

From what I have seen today from the Rebels vs. the Empire. It will be:

1. The Rebellion
                          2. The Empire
                          3. The Imposters.
                          4. Cesspools.
                          But anybody read what dis Madman post? Check the table. Both teams equal on points ... suh the race is on. Switch 1 and 2 and everything will be criss.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Unuh escape with a point .. and unuh a rejoice? Haven't seen anything on the game, suh I can't mek nuh comment as yet.
                            Escape with a point?

In the 'earlies' your 'keeper made a save the like of which he shall never make again...

...then you got a defender's goal...

...then your goal-post saved you...

...and you are bleating about the GUNNERS' babes were lucky?
                            Karreck yuhsef - The football gods smiled on ManU!
                            Thank your lucky stars!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

DAMN LUKY TOO !! Gunners scored 3 of the 4 goals in a 2-2 draw....remember dat !!
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                                DAMN LUKY TOO !! Gunners scored 3 of the 4 goals in a 2-2 draw....remember dat !!
                                Expected that. Well the ref simply saved time since it would be a penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X