Karl Stewart - Past president of the JFRA, retired FIFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Stewart - Past president of the JFRA, retired FIFA

referee, Match Co-ordinator, retired referee instructor and lecturer, retired Warrant Officer 3rd JDR passed on Wednesday last.

Funeral 10.00 a.m. Friday 9th at Edgewater- (Blair Church under the hill.) Interment at Up Park Camp.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RIP!
    I'll remember the very many great times we enjoyed together. Certainly benefitted tremendously from your teachings and words of wisdom.

Your imprint made as president, secretary and member of various committees at the JFRA level and your work on the JFF's Referee Committtee and various other JFF committee levels were of tremendous value.
    Your good works shall live on forever.
    Walk good, "FIFA"!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I knew Mr. Stewart very well, more as Jamaica National Reserve (JNR) Warrant Officer while he served in the 3rd Battalion of the Jamaica Regiment. He was an excellent referee too.

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
        I knew Mr. Stewart very well, more as Jamaica National Reserve (JNR) Warrant Officer while he served in the 3rd Battalion of the Jamaica Regiment. He was an excellent referee too.
        Excellent referee! Excellent referee lecturer!
        Good man!

Comment

Working...
        X