Wow! I posted before I read Sickko's post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    No need for both men to get in each others way...again, roles would have to be clearly defined, the national team will be the sole responsibility of Bora, while everything else falls under the guidance of the national TD (Simoes). Sure we need synergy between all the teams, but we can bypass the senior team for the time being and focus on getting the synergy going between the youth teams. If we can get a Simoes for 350K per year and keep him here for 8 years, we deifinately could get things in place for a serious run at Brazil 2014.

If Boxhill was thinking in the first place, we wouldnt be having this headache today.
    Sickko would like it to be a headache. This is no headache.
    Let us see if Burrell can put in place better arrangements than had Boxhill. Burrell told me he would be looking at all areas...and that would have to include the area of managing TEAMs and those who would be the various coaches.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gwaan live in your fairy tale world, I prefer to live my life based on reality and not what ifs
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Gwaan live in your fairy tale world, I prefer to live my life based on reality and not what ifs
        Why don't you just put up a copy of Bora's contract?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X