RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all a oonu socalled Boxhillist weh run off oonu mouth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all a oonu socalled Boxhillist weh run off oonu mouth...

I wish and hope people can start calling names,oonuh see the problem.The delegates make a wrong decision in the last JFF election,The only avenue now for Burrell is to Bring in a modest Brazilian Coach and mek im work with Geoffrey maxwell.Run weh Downshell and CB.

Nah tell nuh lie, mi did deh pon the Boxhill ship but bail when it start sink.

Comment

I kept saying from 2003 when Boxhill started to panic after the Jamaica Haiti WCQ draw in Miami and dropped Carl Brown and went for Lazafoni that Jamaica's ranking would plummet to the 90s or 100s by the time his four years was up.
      Well! My real name might be Joseph, but I'm not a seer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        I kept saying from 2003 when Boxhill started to panic after the Jamaica Haiti WCQ draw in Miami and dropped Carl Brown and went for Lazafoni that Jamaica's ranking would plummet to the 90s or 100s by the time his four years was up.
        Well! My real name might be Joseph, but I'm not a seer.
        Why do you not like Lazaroni as a coach, and what make you think that CB is better than him? Any man who has coached Brazil and Ral Madrid must be doing something right...so I am not sure how we can fault Boxhill or anyone lese for employing Lazaroni to coach a football team.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
          Why do you not like Lazaroni as a coach, and what make you think that CB is better than him? Any man who has coached Brazil and Ral Madrid must be doing something right...so I am not sure how we can fault Boxhill or anyone lese for employing Lazaroni to coach a football team.
          In that particular moment in time it was wrong to kick CB out and bring in Laza. CB had not failed up to that point.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X