Money dispute grounds Premier league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money dispute grounds Premier league

Wednesday's round of matches in the Cash Plus Premier league is off as the JFF and the Club association warngle over money.

JFF says they have not gotten a dime for administrating the league as per agreement while Clubs association says they dont have anything in writing so to speak, not that they dont have any obligations to pay the nmoney but they need a frame work in which to work.

No games on Sunday either to accomodate the Congress in Hanover.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

how soon can them run Boxhill then? Saturday not too soon
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How does this involve Boxhill? Are you even aware of the issues and who are the players involved?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

is he the head of the JFF or not?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, JFF owes the teams 5 million so they should be quiet about the 1 million that it is reported is owed to them. Plus, they were told by the PLCA to put in writing how much money they were to be paid(basically), and on what basis, which they didn't do so once again is another F up by JFF. Boxhill just want hurry up and get a last mill b4 him affi cut.

Comment

You are really out of it, Boxhill has not been anywhere near the JFF in more than two months, he had nothing to do with the presentt agreement and is back working for the government.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Well he should have just resigned and make way for Burrell to take over. I heard some rumour to that effect but unless I can double check then I just let it pass.

So nobody is running the house right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                You are really out of it, Boxhill has not been anywhere near the JFF in more than two months, he had nothing to do with the presentt agreement and is back working for the government.
                It's still his team in power and whether he is still there or not he is still officially the JFF president until November 4th. Stop tek up fi yuh church bredda Boxhill.

Comment

praise the lord, praise the lord, let the people rejoice.

Oh come to the father, Jesus the son.

Praise the lord

Comment

Boy everywhere yu turn there is a roadblock, it seems like "EVERYTHING CRASH" hurry Burrell we need leadership now.
                    Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

Boxhill has not been anywhere near the JFF in more than two months, he had nothing to do with the present agreement and is back working for the government.
                      Unbelievable.......then he should have resigned two months ago.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        praise the lord, praise the lord, let the people rejoice.

Oh come to the father, Jesus the son.

Praise the lord
                        You figet the Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah,
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

This is getting ridiculous now. You mean Boxhill th epost of JFF president? No one running the federation at the moment? And here you are trying to do damage control.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Wednesday's round of matches in the Cash Plus Premier league is off as the JFF and the Club association warngle over money.

JFF says they have not gotten a dime for administrating the league as per agreement while Clubs association says they dont have anything in writing so to speak, not that they dont have any obligations to pay the nmoney but they need a frame work in which to work.

No games on Sunday either to accomodate the Congress in Hanover.
                            Dying to hear 'all' on this new arrangement and how it will impact 'di football'.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                              Well, JFF owes the teams 5 million so they should be quiet about the 1 million that it is reported is owed to them. Plus, they were told by the PLCA to put in writing how much money they were to be paid(basically), and on what basis, which they didn't do so once again is another F up by JFF. Boxhill just want hurry up and get a last mill b4 him affi cut.
                              Interesting!
                              The JFF owns a league...then an entity is formed...which incidently cannot operate without the JFF's blessing, oversight...and, ultimately 'top management' (Hey a national association merely passes off/commands the other entities to manage in and on its behalf.)...and, it is not the subordinate entity that must report on its 'financial, other business and management carrying-ons' but the supreme body from which in a real sense it derives any authority to exist?

Issued a warning on that when I first heard of this 'Pwhatever'? ...and an editorial on this site also asked questions!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X