Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    So am I not speaking truth?
    Have you seen in even one game...or, part of a game...this season where the 'babes' have stopped playing the 'move and passing' game?

Massa face facts - These babes never hang their heads...and, always...ALWAYS remain true to their type of game!

Come now and join me in saying - TRUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEE?!

You are not speaking the truth. Yuh need to stop the bull5hit about babes. The average age of Arsenal starting 11 was 25, the average age of Manu's starting 11 was 25.18. Suh stop the deception about babes.

Cesc was the youngest player that started .. age 20. Manu had a 20 year old, Nani and a 19 year old Anderson in their starting 11.

Has Manu ever stopped playing the move and passing game? One of these days watch Manu play. Funny, being down 0-1 I saw where unuh resorted to the big kick game ... I guess unuh going to deny that. Stop the deception KArl.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      You are not speaking the truth. Yuh need to stop the bull5hit about babes. The average age of Arsenal starting 11 was 25, the average age of Manu's starting 11 was 25.18. Suh stop the deception about babes.

Cesc was the youngest player that started .. age 20. Manu had a 20 year old, Nani and a 19 year old Anderson in their starting 11.

Has Manu ever stopped playing the move and passing game? One of these days watch Manu play. Funny, being down 0-1 I saw where unuh resorted to the big kick game ... I guess unuh going to deny that. Stop the deception KArl.
      Cho, dem lucky seh Mascherano (sp) picked up an injury during the game and became ineffective in the latter part of the second half. He was breaking up every move through the middle.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Cho, dem lucky seh Mascherano (sp) picked up an injury during the game and became ineffective in the latter part of the second half. He was breaking up every move through the middle.

No man ... only Arsenal players alone can play.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Got under yuh skin?
          Mouth dry! Heart pounding! Weak knees?
          Naaarvus?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Got under yuh skin?
            Mouth dry! Heart pounding! Weak knees?
            Naaarvus?
            Oh ... suh instead of admitting yuh wrong, yuh pat yuhself on yuh back? Gwaan duh yuh thing.

Comment

I remember ManU scoring first last season against ARSENAL.
              Lazie! Remind me of the final score again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                I remember ManU scoring first last season against ARSENAL.
                Lazie! Remind me of the final score again.
                Arsenal won the battles, the Empire won the war. The final score was Manu went on to win the EPL. What did the Gummers win?

Comment

You mean the Young Gunners team in transition whom were all depending on their talisman King Henry to score the goals for them.
                  Now think about the present non-talisman Young Gunners that took 6 points from ManU last season that will play on Saturday.

Comment

Oh ... suh instead of admitting yuh wrong, yuh pat yuhself on yuh back? Gwaan duh yuh thing.
                    Wrong on what?

Not on the fact that - the Arsenal players are being referred to as "babes".

Not on the fact that - These Arsenal babes play "pass and move" entire matches!

So what are you taking about?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wrong on what?

Not on the fact that - the Arsenal players are being referred to as "babes".

Not on the fact that - These Arsenal babes play "pass and move" entire matches!

So what are you taking about?
                      Well if you want to call them babes thats your choice, however, their average is similair to Manu.

Arsenal isn't the only team to play pass and move suh stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        That guy had a champion's game!

Comment

That is a lot of things for the youngsters to get over in only a few days, ....things you never thought would trouble your team.

Blessed

Comment

Yow bredrin, watch wha yuh a seh bout mi side zeen! LOL...jus cool man, no badda start fret, anyway a wi a di real ting still and a four trophy wi a clean up this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
                              Yow bredrin, watch wha yuh a seh bout mi side zeen! LOL...jus cool man, no badda start fret, anyway a wi a di real ting still and a four trophy wi a clean up this season.
                              Yup, That 's right. Our trophy had gathered a little dust over the past few months, so make sure you shine it properly, and don't leave any fingerprints on it.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X