Wenger issues warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenger issues warning!

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists his side go into Saturday's showdown with United on the crest of a wave, following Sunday's draw with Liverpool.

The Gunners dominated at Anfield, but needed a late Cesc Fabregas equaliser to claim a deserved point. Wenger insists that, having come through their first major test of the season unscathed, Arsenal are ready for another challenge this weekend.

"We have come out of our first big test this season stronger," he told Sky Sports. "We played without the handbrake on, without any restrictions and we were faithful to the game we wanted to play.

"I cannot fault anyone, it was a fantastic game. Manchester United is another big test, but after this performance we will be facing United much stronger."

Sunday's point took Arsenal back ahead of United at the summit of the Barclays Premier League table on goals scored, and Wenger insists his side have already proven their worth as genuine title contenders.

"I have always been very confident of what we could achieve this season," he said. "I said it before the season started and now we have convinced a few more people.There is a long way to go, but we have the talent to fight right at the top for the Championship."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mi nah lie Lazie......hold on mek mi look and mek sure no arsenal fans deh bout......Mexx?......Karl?........OJ?.......Okay good none are around........Lazie mi nah lie......Arsenal nice dis season.........Fabregas nice dis season........De team a gwan good to rhatid.......- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

hehehe .... why I get the impression Manu scoring 4 more this Saturday? If Peter Crouch alone could cause some problems for the Arsenal backline, how dem gonna cope with Manu's Ninja Star Attack?

~Smady ago dead,
      Manu nuh inna orgument,
      kill dem come fi kill~
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        Mi nah lie Lazie......hold on mek mi look and mek sure no arsenal fans deh bout......Mexx?......Karl?........OJ?.......Okay good none are around........Lazie mi nah lie......Arsenal nice dis season.........Fabregas nice dis season........De team a gwan good to rhatid.......- T.K.
        Sure dem look nice .... until the Empire comes to town.
        ~bill (build) unuh coffin and prepare to die~

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Sure dem look nice .... until the Empire comes to town.
          ~bill (build) unuh coffin and prepare to die~
          Yeah.....Arsenal tend to fold up like tents when you get physical with them. Dem fraid a dem owna a shadow when it comes to being tackled. - T.K.

Comment

Yeah.....Arsenal tend to fold up like tents when you get physical with them. Dem fraid a dem owna a shadow when it comes to being tackled. - T.K.
            ... and you know Manu have the players that can plant a tackle. Mi glad Hargreves fit ... lets hope Fergie use him to close down Francis.

Comment

Not this Arsenal!
              You have not been looking carefully!
              This is an excellent TEAM!
              Could have...should have been Liverpool - 1; GUNNERS - 3! (at Liverpool!)

Aaaah!...well!
              Last edited by Karl; October 29, 2007, 08:58 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie, you must be watching the replays of last season BABY Gunners games..this seaseon we nuh tek nuh check...wi nah ramp fi fling dun tackle pon bway.

After Livapool, we will be stronger, less nervous and more composed...which spells DEATH FI manu !!!! Sunday was just a flex of the muscles, watch Saturday when he kill yuh SIDE !!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Not this Arsenal!
                  You have not been looking carefully!
                  This is an excelelnt TEAM!
                  Could have...should have been Liverpool - 1; GUNNERS - 3! (at Liverpool!)

Aaaah!...well!
                  Karl I can't knock your team at all. As much as I hate to admit it they are my favorite team to watch. Just a really nice style of play. - T.K.

Comment

Karl I can't knock your team at all. As much as I hate to admit it they are my favorite team to watch. Just a really nice style of play. - T.K.
                    On behalf of all the GUNNERS and their fanz
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

unnuh might score four yes....but gunners will score AT LEAST four!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        unnuh might score four yes....but gunners will score AT LEAST four!
                        unuh betta pray seh we nuh score first. But it does not matter because The Empire will sin the game.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          unuh betta pray seh we nuh score first. But it does not matter because The Empire will sin the game.
                          Funny you say that...because the GUNNERS are the only TEAM that came hell or high water it is a continuation of playing the game as it was meant to be played.

Matters not if a TEAM scores first, between scoring by the GUNNERS or last!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Funny you say that...because the GUNNERS are the only TEAM that came hell or high water it is a continuation of playing the game as it was meant to be played.

Matters not if a TEAM scores first, between scoring by the GUNNERS or last!
                            ... really? A that me cyaan tek wid some a unuh. At least MExx can give credit where its due.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              ... really? A that me cyaan tek wid some a unuh. At least MExx can give credit where its due.
                              So am I not speaking truth?
                              Have you seen in even one game...or, part of a game...this season where the 'babes' have stopped playing the 'move and passing' game?

Massa face facts - These babes never hang their heads...and, always...ALWAYS remain true to their type of game!

Come now and join me in saying - TRUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEE?!

Comment

Working...
                              X