T.K., Jangle, Sickko et al. Wha di man dem

• T.K., Jangle, Sickko et al. Wha di man dem

affi say bout Anderson? Early in the season his performance wasn't Empire standard, him was looking more like a Chelsea or a Liverpool player. When I read some of the Empire forums people were knocking the youth, I had to start wondering if they had no idea who he is.

Since the Wigan game, he has been getting top ratings from the Empire pundits. Its as if he is improving with each game.

Wonder if unuh realized that the last 2 EPL games were won without a defensive midfielder? Damn ... I recall reading an article, "Manchester United is so good its scary!" and then the Empire was only winning by 1-0 margins.

Except for the Djemba-Djemba experiment, I trust Sir Alex's judgment when it comes to players

I spoke about Anderson before he was able to impress the doubters.
      There are a few others, Simpson is to be admired.

Lazie, it is as if you forgot I am the Man U elder here. I remember years when I was the only avowed Man U fan here and I would go the entire season hearing nonsense about a likkle side that is now at the top but which we have overhauled time and again. By the end of those seasons there would be sober acknowledgement, though grudgingly, that Man U rules. Were you here when I chnaged the term big side to Big Slide?

What has been happening is that they have so many players from different styles and they are just now gelling. Their attack is getting better but their defense still has a way to go.

By the way, I saw a poll that listed the so-called manliest men and Becks was listed at #1. What a joke! He is not known for physical or mental toughness. His game is all about finesse, deadball, no physical contact.

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          Lazie, it is as if you forgot I am the Man U elder here. I remember years when I was the only avowed Man U fan here and I would go the entire season hearing nonsense about a likkle side that is now at the top but which we have overhauled time and again. By the end of those seasons there would be sober acknowledgement, though grudgingly, that Man U rules. Were you here when I chnaged the term big side to Big Slide?

What has been happening is that they have so many players from different styles and they are just now gelling. Their attack is getting better but their defense still has a way to go.

By the way, I saw a poll that listed the so-called manliest men and Becks was listed at #1. What a joke! He is not known for physical or mental toughness. His game is all about finesse, deadball, no physical contact.
          No disrespect intended boss. I couldn't name all the royality in the subject line. I'm fully aware that you're a representative of the Empire round here.

affi say bout Anderson? Early in the season his performance wasn't Empire standard, him was looking more like a Chelsea or a Liverpool player. When I read some of the Empire forums people were knocking the youth, I had to start wondering if they had no idea who he is.

Since the Wigan game, he has been getting top ratings from the Empire pundits. Its as if he is improving with each game.

Wonder if unuh realized that the last 2 EPL games were won without a defensive midfielder? Damn ... I recall reading an article, "Manchester United is so good its scary!" and then the Empire was only winning by 1-0 margins.
            Cool it with Anderson?!
            He may be all that...but, give it a little more time?

Cool it with Anderson?!
              What is there to cool it about? I asked the Manuites for their opinion regarding Anderson.

Cool it with Anderson?!
                Karl how yuh come eeena dis? Yuh mada neva teach yuh to speak when you are spoken to? Yuh need fe toughen up dat likkle girl-bwoy Theo. Him beta pray seh him nuh run afoul of the law cause dem bwoy woulda know how fe deal wid him.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Mr. President I am looking for Mr. X. Have you seen him lately? I need to get an explaination as to how a side that according to him "is our birthright" is doing so badly in the Championship League. I thought that reaching the finals was just a mere formality.

I think their demise is to our benefit. I think they will be extra motivated this weekend against the Baby Gummers. I hope that they can draw that match. I am not ready for the Empire to take the lead yet. Livafool is going to be the Gummers first real test so far. The Gummers have done well against the likkle sides dem inna the league. now let's see how they do against the real players.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Mr. President I am looking for Mr. X. Have you seen him lately? I need to get an explaination as to how a side that according to him "is our birthright" is doing so badly in the Championship League. I thought that reaching the finals was just a mere formality.

I think their demise is to our benefit. I think they will be extra motivated this weekend against the Baby Gummers. I hope that they can draw that match. I am not ready for the Empire to take the lead yet. Livafool is going to be the Gummers first real test so far. The Gummers have done well against the likkle sides dem inna the league. now let's see how they do against the real players.
                    Sorry, I have to disagree. Their (arsenal) first test will be next week. Its Liverpool bredren. Why yuh nuh ready fi tek the lead? Lets hope we deal with Boro this weekend.

Oh sorry Mr. President I didn't answer your question. I am very pleased with the Empire. Anderson looks very good. But you know who looks better....? Nani! If Ronaldo not careful, his clone can easily get his game. I am a little concerned about cover for Evra though. Who do we have? And don't tell me O'Shea. Pique wasn't bad either. He was just a little erractic but nothing a few more matches can't cure. Our middle is strong. Hargreaves and Carrick should be fit soon. Rooney and Tevez are gelling well and making it difficult for defenders to mark them because they come so deep to pick up their balls. Yuh see se we are losing money on Saha. The man can't play for two weeks straight. Alan Smith naw gwaan wid nutten a Newcastle.

Sorry, I have to disagree. Their (arsenal) first test will be next week. Its Liverpool bredren. Why yuh nuh ready fi tek the lead? Lets hope we deal with Boro this weekend.
                        HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? The Empire nuh HOPE!!!!!

Oh sorry Mr. President I didn't answer your question. I am very pleased with the Empire. Anderson looks very good. But you know who looks better....? Nani! If Ronaldo not careful, his clone can easily get his game. I am a little concerned about cover for Evra though. Who do we have? And don't tell me O'Shea. Pique wasn't bad either. He was just a little erractic but nothing a few more matches can't cure. Our middle is strong. Hargreaves and Carrick should be fit soon. Rooney and Tevez are gelling well and making it difficult for defenders to mark them because they come so deep to pick up their balls. Yuh see se we are losing money on Saha. The man can't play for two weeks straight. Alan Smith naw gwaan wid nutten a Newcastle.
                          Bwoy, we need to give Oshea some more respect. He may not be able to hold down a starting position, but he is capable to playing most of the positions with some comfort.

Saha played what? 5 or 6 games and scored two vital goals so far? The man injuried, lets hope him return very soon.

Yuh need fe toughen up dat likkle girl-bwoy Theo. Him beta pray seh him nuh run afoul of the law cause dem bwoy woulda know how fe deal wid him.
                            Give him time!
                            He, I think, shall be great!
                            ...and, you right he needs to be 'toughened up'!

how many times before have I heard this?