I wonder if Tappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Tappa

will start himself against the worst team in the NPL tonight.

Had a brief chat with him earlier today but did not ask him about the game.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    will start himself against the worst team in the NPL tonight.

Had a brief chat with him earlier today but did not ask him about the game.
    Why should he?
    He seems to be serious about coaching!
    btw - Does he have the JFF's coaching license...and or a coaching license gained elsewhere?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He was not at the KNVB course the other day. I wonder why.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was he? You sure? I saw him in MoBay Tuesday afternoon at a game and when TVJ showed the coaches I did not see him I saw Norman Foster but when i spoke to Clyde he mentioned that Tappa had registered for the seminar.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Doesn't need to; he is
          an int'l player of high standards (scored two goals in France)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Doesn't need to; he is
            an int'l player of high standards (scored two goals in France)
            ... try get serious ...

Jawge ... yuh never seize.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unless he wasn't at the presentation ceremony. The seminar was oversubscribed so perhaps he did not make it into the top 30.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh so you can't see Tappa as a
                player of high standards?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Oh so you can't see Tappa as a
                  player of high standards?
                  How many goals maradona and Pele score inna world cup games? Are any of them a good coach? Top coaches in Europe have to get their licenses before they can coach, why shouldn't we go the same route, irrespective of how many goals who scored at a world cup?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh tink it easy fi
                    score goals ah world cup? (especially Europe) In the sense of ratio and factoring in the times Ja qualified; Tappa is right up there with Wc leading goal scorers.

BTW I did not say based on the goals he scored he should coach. The goals just compliments his resume. In case you don't know INT'L players automatically qualify for certain license.

Comment

Gareth Southgate current manager of Middlesbrough has played in 2 Euro Championships and the 98 world cup. There was some discomfort with him being appointed the manger as he didn't have his UEFA pro license.

No one is disputing Tappa's quality as a player, some of us just think that he should be certified to go into coaching.

Comment

As a matter of fact, the JFF also thinks he should be certified before he starts coaching. I know that after 1998 there was a dispensation that allowed former national players to coach in most leagues but there was also a provision for them to be properly certified.

Hector Wright had one of the highest grades when he sat Level Two
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          As a matter of fact, the JFF also thinks he should be certified before he starts coaching. I know that after 1998 there was a dispensation that allowed former national players to coach in most leagues but there was also a provision for them to be properly certified.

Hector Wright had one of the highest grades when he sat Level Two
                          Where is Hector Wright now?

Comment

Florida
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                            X