Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: RIP Courtney Livingston

R.I.P Courtney.

I personally will miss you breds. We had our fun, always in a good natured manner. Maximum respect and my deepest and most heartfelt condolences to your loved ones.

I am sure yuh already hook up with the other dearly departed Reggaeboyz and allyuh done organizing ah sweat up in Heaven.

Blessings.

Comment

I am shocked and saddened by the news. Rest in peace Courtney, you will never walk alone.

Tilla
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Bwoy what a shock inna di Saturday marning yah.Condolences todiLivingstonfamily, yuh willnevah walk alone. Mankind gwaan, wi lose a special and dedicated forumite. Life nuh easy, jah know. Jah bless Mankind, yuh will always deh, inna I and I heart.

Comment

Oh my Lord...i can't even comment right now
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

So sad! This forum will never be the same. Balla, keep strong!

He was a wonderful person, delightfully entertaining, and very passionate about football. He was a kind host and a good debater....a lover of people. He brought the KOP mantra to the forum. He adopted the KOP expression "you will never walk alone." Today he walks with Angels! God rest his soul.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

RIP big man.

Wish the best to him people dem.

Comment

Wow, this is very very shocking!!!

Condolences to his family.

This is unbelievable that the man could die this young.

He has been a man who was a serious supporter of Jamaican football and the RBSC.

This is really shocking!!!

Comment

Courtney, RIP

While we met only once when you came to Trinidad for a Reggaeboyz match... the bonds of family were nurtured and grew on this site..we were in deed family. I feel no shame to say water come a mi eye to know seh one of the our most respected and beloved forumites has passed on.

We know you are still here in spirit watching, laughing, anguishing with us fromthe place where all champions go.

Walk good.

Peter R
                  Peter R

Comment

I almost asked Tilla to remove Courtney's name from the site moderator list. That would have been a mistake. His legacy of decency and passion, still moderates this forum.

So sadly missed...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Courtney you were the heart and soul of this forum, you were always a stand up guy never backing down from the fire, you loved football and worked hard to improve it, you were full of life.

I have every meeting and occasion we have met in my memory and they were all great and unforgettable...I still think about our night out in Miami.

I will miss you very very much.

Comment

Brethern I am still numb from the news...May his soul rest in peace and God's eternal light shine perpetually on him and his legacy will live on forever.
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

This is truly sad. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. You will be missed! Condolences

Comment

[quote]Balla (9/15/2006)My friend

This is an absolute shocker. Peter-R called and told me. This one is rough...Balla, I feel your pain, Mosiah, Ohene, ALL who made me feel a part of the RBz Family in Jamaica...TT, Florida, Boston...everywhere....truly I will miss you...and now I feel so bad we didn't link up last visi to Jamaica...rest in peace my brethren..your memory lives on.

Respect,

Exile

Comment

rip the real bigman you definitely will not be forgotten and you will not walk alone

Comment

Wah me fe sey?! Sooh **** sad!

R.I.P. me Bredda, R.I.P!

Comment

Working...
                                X