RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural High of sexual organism which one...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural High of sexual organism which one...

Yow! one time mi feel weird like a natural high or similar pleasure to a organism.That was when Jamaica equalize v Croatia,am I was the only one from jamaica who got that feeling.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
    Yow! one time mi feel weird like a natural high or similar pleasure to a organism.That was when Jamaica equalize v Croatia,am I was the only one from jamaica who got that feeling.

What kind of an ORGANISM?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

BJ yuh a de bestest to rhatid!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

well mi nuh want fi goin details but di feeling was a equivalent to a sexual intercourse you enjoy with one whom you fantasize about for a long time.

Comment

Okay! That will do! Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
            well mi nuh want fi goin details but di feeling was a equivalent to a sexual intercourse you enjoy with one whom you fantasize about for a long time.
            There is a reason you got those prescription medicine. You've got to take them on time.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              There is a reason you got those prescription medicine. You've got to take them on time.
              well,I've been taking anti depression for the past twenty yrs.It does not affect my harmones in anyway,but soccer is a sport where a goal counts as some p*m *um are the other way if you are a woman.A goal for your favorite team make you wanna reach the sky.

Comment

hilarious

maybe you should fill him in...you think?
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I blame you for this, Jangle. You had to bring it up again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

BJ yuh a de bestest to rhatid!!!
                    2nd that to rhatid. JB is the Forum MVP hands down. - T.K.
                    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I blame you for this, Jangle. You had to bring it up again.
                      LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! I will share the blame with TK.

Comment

LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!! I will share the blame with TK.
                        De ongle ting mi wan' to know is who or what JB fantasize sexual intercourse wid? - T.K.
                        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

hey TK & jangle,no really I would love to play some passionate football with Tanya Stephens,one on one.Shee di goalie.I would love to see her tip to post,fly left and fight,feet in the air and finally ball in the net!.GOALLLL!!!!!.

Comment

So what a gwaan JB? You have Colin Todd's tel#? You can pass it on to Burrell. Maybe we can use him in our setup, like say as a youth coach or something to that effect.

Comment

too late,he's with a team in denmark .

Comment

Working...
                              X