Just an FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an FYI

Both Omar Cummings and Dane Richards are on the short list for MLS Rookie of the Year award this year. Hopefully we'll hear something positive in the near future regarding either one. Not too shabby. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Omar Cummings is Baddaz yute!
    This is some good news, wish them both the best.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yeah man Baddaz has been touting him from 19howlong! LOL...to be honest Omar Cummings chances are very slim. He just has not played enough to the win the award. It was not till the end of the season that he got his minutes.

Dane Richards however is a legit candidate. I have a feeling the award will come down to Dane and Maurice Edu. The others are making up numbers. Earlier in the season I thought the New England boy Cristman was going to win it but he is probably going to finish 3rd in the voting as he has not been the same force in the 2nd half of the season.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray that Dane is immune to the Red Bulls curse that has claimed many a talented player and manager. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
      X