• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.s. Soccer To Stage Media Conference Call

U.S. SOCCER TO STAGE MEDIA CONFERENCE CALL
    MONDAY AT 4 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. CT / 1 p.m. PT

U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati to Address Media

CHICAGO (October 21, 2007) — U.S. Soccer will stage a media conference call Monday (October 22) at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT to address the status of U.S. Women’s National Team head coach Greg Ryan. Members of the media wishing to participate in the call should dial 800-335-2500 or 212-381-2970 a few minutes before 4 p.m. ET.

— U.S. Soccer Media Conference Call —

WHO: U.S. Soccer President Sunil Gulati
    U.S. Soccer Secretary General Dan Flynn

WHAT: U.S. Soccer Media Conference Call

WHEN: Monday, October 22 at 4 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. MT / 1 p.m. PT

HOW: Call 1-800-335-2500 a few minutes before 4 p.m. ET on Friday.
    The conference call moderator will be Jim Moorhouse

U.S. Soccer Federation, 1801 S. Prairie Ave, Chicago IL 60616
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Zeppo: Could you keep us informed?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Actually Mosiah asked a good question down below. As you and Bruce are the only two US reps on the board (outside Mosiah of course) it would be great to hear your guys take on the US's run at the WWC. What do you guys think? - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Looks like it was a big disappointment overall. If I followed women's soccer more then I could give you more input. The problem is that, outside of glancing at the occasional headline, the women's game doesn't really interest me.

Seems that some here feel I was avoiding the forum after the U.S. girls crashed out. But anyone who wants to take a look through the history of my posts will find that I practically never comment on the subject. Sorry to let (some of) you down.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
          Looks like it was a big disappointment overall. If I followed women's soccer more then I could give you more input. The problem is that, outside of glancing at the occasional headline, the women's game doesn't really interest me.
          From the occasional headlines you read should the federation keep Greg Ryan around for the olympics next year? - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X