Tilla let me ask you this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla let me ask you this:

Which Jakan balla in your eyes is good? Consideing that Tappa wutless, Fuller only seem to play for his club and Shelton must prove himself by scoring a bag of goals. Who is good among Jakans Tilla? Thanks.

Jawge: First let me set you straight. I have never said Tappa was "wutless", that is your take on the player. I invite you to search this forum and show me where I have ever suggested that Tappa was never a good player? I hold my position however that Tappa does not have the game in him at this time to be considered for international duty. This is based on his current form and fitness levels and not emotions like you chose to use as criteria.

Fuller has played some crap when he last represented Jamaica. If you watched the last Gold Cup, you will see that his anti-team game hurt us more than it helped. Fuller has a wealth of talent, but he does not use that talent enough to further our team effort.

On to Luton Shelton. He is a young and exciting player, I will give him that. However, as a striker you are remembered by how many times you hit that onion bag when given the chance. Shelton is not going to be a first team starter until he starts showing his coach that he can score goals. He has others in front of his who are scoring, so why do you think the coach is going to pull them for Shelton?

Anyway Jawge, unlike you I tell it as I see it. As your good friend Shatta with his snide remarks may say, I have a slave mentality because I do not sing praise to everything I see our players do.

Who is good among Jamaican players? Fuller, Shelton, Gardner, Claude Davis, Jermaine Hue, Keith Kely, Jermaine Johnson, Khari Stephenson, Demar Philips, Teafore Bennett, Dane Richards, Shavar Thomas, Tyrone Marshall, Marlon King, Nyron Nosworthy, Damani Ralph, Sean Frasier, Deon Burton to name a few. Are these guys free of flaws, hell no and I will not be afraid to comment on their flaws from time to time. It is a part of what we fans do Jawge. We critique our players from time to time and it is not always positive.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yow a guy fi go bar off Zeppo the way guy bar mi off when mi talk the truth

Mi stand behind mi words that if a man no get wicked and wrath when the enemy spit inna him face and guy want to wrath pon the man who a defend him dignity and pride then the proof is in the pudding.

Like Gamma say a man works is his evidence

I don't have anything to prove to anyone who sits around and complains about doing something.

Leave mi far from the I dem conversation as mi see it clear now that its a personal thing and so mi leave unnu alone

www.myspace.com/cdfreakmusic a blog mi a blog now and the next blog will be on youtube. We stop negotiate right now and cd-freak has broken off TALKS. Mi lef unnu place to unnu and apologies for telling the truth so go ahead and carry on.

If a man want to stay on the plantation who am I to stop him?

A deh so it reach right now.

Chief servant of the streets CD-Freak

Comment

...and you have the nerve to call me war boat
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

heheheheee, ........tek it easy Sickko
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X