X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise for Fuller

Fuller: Highly thought of at Stoke

Simonsen praise for hotshot Fuller

Striker Ricardo Fuller has been labelled an "unbelievable" talent by Stoke team-mate Steve Simonsen.

Jamaica international Fuller has been City's talisman since joining from Championship rivals Southampton in August 2006 and has already netted four times this season.

Fuller's temperament has often been called into question - he was sent off twice last term - but goalkeeper Simonsen has nothing but praise for the 27-year-old.

"Ric is such an unbelievable player," Simonsen said. "His sheer power and determination in and around the box and the way he torments defences makes him certainly one of the best strikers in the division.
    "He's a vital player to our team. He creates chances as well and is a pretty skilful player.

"It's fair to say we have struggled to score goals over the last few seasons really but Ric has led the line superbly."
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    "It's fair to say we have struggled to score goals over the last few seasons really but Ric has led the line superbly."

Okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw a comment by him yesterday after scoring two goals and losing saying "we as a team, we lose as a team".

He is definately the leader of the team and he has so far approved 2 transfer Cresswell(his former striker partner at Preston and Demar Phillips.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I saw a comment by him yesterday after scoring two goals and losing saying "we as a team, we lose as a team".

He is definately the leader of the team and he has so far approved 2 transfer Cresswell(his former striker partner at Preston and Demar Phillips.
        But him nuh good remember?

Comment

Good for Fuller. I get the feeling that some players play differently for their club teams than they do for their national side.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

some play differernt for the national side too, every think the coaching and the mentality have a lot to do with this?

It just can't be Bibi and Fuller etc. fault, it has to be more than that.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Good for Fuller. I get the feeling that some players play differently for their club teams than they do for their national side.
              It's all about having a coach that will direct the players, and Downswell was not exactly a great tactician.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Point taken.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                X