Assasin, since yuh follow college ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, since yuh follow college ball

Here is a Jamaican player you need to look out for. His name is Lyle Adams and he plays for Wake Forest. Since Uconn will no longer be the #1 school now, you can follow this youth.

http://wakeforestsports.cstv.com/spo...ms_lyle00.html
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

He is my nephew! He played in the semifinal last year and almost pulled it out with a header in overtime. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will do great things this year. They play BC away next Saturday and then Virginia the following week. With UConn's loss, they will be #1 when the next poll comes out.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I haven't been up on things this year as much due to my young youths, a spend a lot a time watching Barney but I will check him out if I can and get one or two coaches opinion as well.

UCONN certainly didn't look like a number one in the first half on friday. I didn't see the second half, good to know is a yardman and your family.
      Hopefully they will go all the way.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it skip a generation eh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It missed some other places all together. Have a good day boss.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
          X