Zeppo a quick question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeppo a quick question....

Zeppo I just finished watching the US 1-0 win over Switzerland.

As I watch Adu, Feilhaber, Bradley, Szetela, Findley, Edu put in a good showing today I have to ask the question. The next edition of the US Olympic team.......will that be the best Olympic team ever put together by the US? You add in Altidore, Smith, Zizzo and company and I cannot remember an olympic squad with that much talent. What do you think?

As well congrats on getting that europe monkey off your back. No small feat beating Switzerland at their place. They don't give up goals easily. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

T.K. well stated!!

My only comment is on Freddy the PHENOM. He does not stop from placing runny-egg on the faces of guys like Mosiah, Sickko and that clique. (They know themselves).

Good game given the wet and sappy conditions.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, sure! HAHAHA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        T.K. well stated!!

My only comment is on Freddy the PHENOM. He does not stop from placing runny-egg on the faces of guys like Mosiah, Sickko and that clique. (They know themselves).

Good game given the wet and sappy conditions.
        Freddy looked real good HL! He brought to the match what Landon Donovan would normally bring and that is a real threat going down the field and the ability to break open the game in the attacking third.

You know the biggest question about Freddy and the international game is could he handle the physical nature of it all. Last night there were a few times where the defenders were trying to man handle and run him off the ball but each time he initiated the contact kept his footing and was able to maintain possesion. This is a big improvement over the Freddy we would normally see in the MLS.

He still is not getting the playing time at Benfica yet but when you have guys like Rui Costa ahead you really have to hold your cornas and learn from teacha. He did score the tying goal in the Portuguese cup and then scored the first pk in the ensuing penalty kicks.

Gamma was the one who said that Freddy moving to Benfica was as good as it gets for him. We shall see how true that is as it seems based on last night that he has a decent chance of making that 2010 roster for the WC. Of course it all depends on whether he is getting playing time with his club by then.

The US should be excited over their next Olympic team. It looks like a nice group coming together. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Why dont you stop, you blinking idiot? I HAVE NEVER made any comments on any US players including Adu on this site, so why are you dragging my name in this argument?

So you lose a few argumenst this week and you want to get back by lying, relax big man and get your frigging facts coreect.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Why dont you stop, you blinking idiot? I HAVE NEVER made any comments on any US players including Adu on this site, so why are you dragging my name in this argument?

So you lose a few argumenst this week and you want to get back by lying, relax big man and get your frigging facts coreect.
            Damn ... unuh bittah iyah!
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This fool dont know when to quit so he has to lie to further his agenda. And I bet he wont even have the manners to apologise.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

~ahem~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

regardless you need fi stop wid the name calling, you a big man and can express yourself without it. "dunce" "fool" "idiots" and other names you keep on calling people.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is your fight now...a liar is a damn liar and as my mother says, every lyad is a tief...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

have no problem with you expressing your feeling about what you think but you constantly call people these names to make your point when you have no reason to.

The other day you call someone a fool who you have not the slightest idea who he was, HL can defend himself I don't have to.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Damn SICKKO..yuh really SICK...get a grip !!!
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

so why do you try to defend him when this has nothing to do with you?
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

I am the one who is sick but HL is OK to drag my name in some argument and lie but he is OK...look into the mirror big man if you can...
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh know what is funny...unless mi memory going south....yuh and HL fayva unnuh one anedda!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X