No announcement yet.

Zeppo a quick question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not defending HL. I have no idea if he told lie on you are not, you and him have to take that up. You constantly call people these names to get your point accross. Call him a liar if you will but calling people "fool" "dunce" etc. as you do on a regular basis especially with your "vocab" is what I am talking about.

I am more concern with you calling Runawaybaybwoy a fool as you have no idea who he is.
    Last edited by Assasin; October 18, 2007, 10:54 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      Zeppo I just finished watching the US 1-0 win over Switzerland.

As I watch Adu, Feilhaber, Bradley, Szetela, Findley, Edu put in a good showing today I have to ask the question. The next edition of the US Olympic team.......will that be the best Olympic team ever put together by the US? You add in Altidore, Smith, Zizzo and company and I cannot remember an olympic squad with that much talent. What do you think?
      Yes, you could be right.

I don't think we have ever had a batch of U-23s with as much high-level pro experience as this one has.

They could go far.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Not my fault, blame me faddah...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Also, size wise...he make up for that in raw speed and ball management skills.

He is a target player, so look for opponent to foul him often..'specially in and around the box.

Oh yes, Gamma had some not so flattering things to say about the PHENOM. (I did not forget).
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

unflattering? to disclose the man age? i saw the true meaning of the term..."man amongst boys".

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi nuh see yuh a talk to yuh bredren Lazie bout name-calling, you hypocrite!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Mi nuh see yuh a talk to yuh bredren Lazie bout name-calling, you hypocrite!
                  Calling you people the poppy show brigade is very well justified.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

does Lazie oftenly refer to other forumites as been dumb, fools, idiots etc?

Especially when you have no idea who you talking to.

I personally think this can be a big turn off to people who want to post on this forum and that is my reason for commenting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      As well congrats on getting that europe monkey off your back.
                      Gamma call Jawge "monkey" now you waan get in on the act?

Comment

Zeppo thats all you have to say? Usually you are more talkative than that

What cat got your tounge? You scared to SHOW YOUR HAND and open up the eyes of our people round here?

Memba dat some boasy slaves round here no really watch things like how dem supposed to as they are distracted and so dem never see the REASSURING hand that Bob Bradley put around Adu before him put him on the field.

Jawge I bet these boasy slaves never saw the pep talk with the direct look in Adu's eyes that was sealed with a FIRM handshake at the end.

The talk to Adu that you have always asked for more playing time and for someone to believe in you so here it is we no care what anyone say about you.

WE have your BACK! So go out there and give it a go(tek it to dem!) we no see that while we are so busy tearing down our own and we no get it when the Swedish coach say that we need to put an arm around Shelton from time to time and tell him that its okay.

Our second-class mentality showoff slaves mind no get it that its all about confidence and so its okay for us to look down our collective noses at Asafa and the little black children but when I deliver the news that we are all Asafa's unnu want come Bill Cosby me like unnu no memba mi Resume

Not because mi a move Christlike from wah day a guy no bodda get it twisted as mi wi slap unnu with a cyber 2*4 cross unnu collective face.

Please sit back and memba who unnu a talk to before unnu start throwing ROCKS at the THRONE.

I will mentally torture unnu with the words so please move out a mi way and mek mi deal with Zeppo as we need fi know where him stand

Is he FRIEND or FOE? Garisson rules a so the thing set

Oj pay attention as once again Shatta ends up a gaurd unnu head back from mental manipulation

respect
                        Zeppo there is no hiding place from the father of creation

Comment

yuh si dat now!! did those words ever come from my lips? perhaps jawge felt like a monkey based on something i said...?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            yuh si dat now!! did those words ever come from my lips? perhaps jawge felt like a monkey based on something i said...?
                            Sorry boss but he was so adamant

Comment

maybe he adamantly felt that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                maybe he adamantly felt that way.
                                I don't think he needed to go "bananas" over the whole thing

Comment

Working...
                                X