RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor Broke Down in Today's Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem mi nu mus memba that. A long time mi play some good one two ball game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dat was a WICKED act by jawge!!! WICKED WICKED act! as for playing some ball...yes i .... simplicty!

i'm going to south africa next week for "a few weeks" suh mi haffi give up football dis week according to "she who must be obeyed"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you lucky I can't wait fi the little one them pass the 2 year old stage as the wife work a lot of hours and it curtail my activities.

I found a YMCA academy about 2 miles from my house with about 15 fields mostly for kids. About 15 miles from me there are two complex with about 20 fields and nuff players.

i just need a little time.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

bredrin it sounds simple enuff.....but GOOD LUCK with finding time!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            when i first saw the byline i thought he broke down in tears!!
            Gamma - yuh not alone, dat's what I was thinking
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              i'm going to south africa next week for "a few weeks" suh mi haffi give up football dis week according to "she who must be obeyed"!
              Well, dat was the OATH you took, b4 the whole congregation!!

Hail up Mandela fi me. That's a place I would love to visit.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Did Taylor go to St.Mary's High ?
                "Stand in love, don't fall in love" Stephen Marley

Comment

He went to St. Mary Tech.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And the Harbour View players' words can be taken over the national coach and coaching staff including the trainer's..come on Mosiah do better than that.

Why dont yuou aks the player himself why he was not able to particiapte fully in the three most recent tours.

Even Bora who rate him highly says he needs to get his act together if he wants to play international football.
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

National players dont carry injuries unto a field to try and disprove anything, especially if they are established in the team already...so that makes no sense.

One can get by in the NPL with a certain level of fitness but once you go unto a bigger stage, that fitness wont get you past the door.

The fact which I have not heard anyone here try to tackle is how come the man only played 30 minutes of three matches in Aruba, broke down on the tour of Asia and then after one training game.

Doesnt this give any of you a sense he is not ready???
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

so what has David Beckham has been doing?

Players do it at all level so what is so unique about the Jamaica national program?

Suppose he has a groin injury or as I did a turf toe? No doctor can fully pass you fit or unfit with these kind of injury, it depend on how the player feel and doctors can inject you up for some injury but it nuh mean you don't have it.
                        Last edited by Assasin; October 17, 2007, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Even Bora who rate him highly says he needs to get his act together if he wants to play international football.
                          Yet Bora select him again. Is suh di rest o' dem bad, or is suh Bora fool?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X