Cheer up Folks. Promising Stuff!! Sporting Central 4 Reno 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    can you answer my question? I want to know if you saw these players or it is just on sentiments.

Did you even realise the cabre of players that was at Swallowfield and Port Morant in these days? Talk to me Lazie when you start watch senior ball, and now tell me bout Ferncourt or any DCup side or St.Ann team as I played Business house in St.Ann the late 80s.
    Oh ... suh because Feathermop buss yuh salad a Drax Hall yuh think he is the greatest? See my response to Sickko.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Federmap wasn't playing then. You should have seen me my youth a light up the little park up a St.Anns Bay a think it was.

Still remember dribbling down a side on the left wing and gave the striker the ball with the goalie beaten and the man kick it over the bar.

But after federmap as Sickko said ballgame left St.Ann.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bora seems to like Miller more than Kerr as a starting goalkeeper. He thinks that Miller needs more international and big game exposure.

One coach told me that Kerr wa snot sharp as since he started GC Foster he has not had the time to train properly and that Miller was in better condition.

But an interesting thing happen on Saturday, Miller got the start but came off after 10 minutes saying he was injured but there are those who think the near 20,000 crowd got to him and he panicked.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Rich Kid was a good goalscorer at the schoolboy level and he even went to some NPL (Village) or was it Confed team and then dissappeared off the radar.

Comes back to my theory...attrition rate and who wnts it more.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X