The Lone Avenue RBZ Friendlies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lone Avenue RBZ Friendlies...

Hortical , yesterday you post a thread entitled four match days for international friendlies.OK good thread,with Boxhill alreadily FK up the program,Burrell will have one Lone Avenue to take i.e playing brazilian serie B teams.

Firstly,it's no secret that Bilateral agreements between Jamaica & Brazil in the area of football is on the books.Portia miller did signiturize that agreement
    and it covers all area of football,knowing Burrell he may not be able to draft for Rene Simoes now that the former Manager is coaching a team that is expected to be promoted from serie B to serie A in Brazil.Playing serie A & B's form Brazil is like playing the National teams of El salvador,Honduras or even T&T...

Secondly,The world cup have started in South America and most of those teams alreadily Book there international friendlies with a exceptionlly few
    so by us approching these teams is not a matter of yes or no,is that there hands are tied.The only avenue for Burrell is to play serie A and B's from Brazil to keep our Boyz in shape...

Finally,you may want to belittle the idea but this is the only way for preparation with qualifiers , you know that Brazil can field over 800 teams to the world cup if that was possible,that's to show how competitive they are.So the only route Burrell have now is to play three teams from Brazil and one National encounter preferable a european team.
    Last edited by Pepsi; October 14, 2007, 01:51 PM.

just relax. stop panicking and brainstorming and watch the ride when Burrell take it over.

One thing is certain about Burrell and that he will get us games and get things moving.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Burrell nuh have a magic wand, and it he has a very long way to go, to bring respectability back to the JFF.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

while that is true he has some contacts and I assume he is going to use it.

let us see in November
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fixtures...

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          while that is true he has some contacts and I assume he is going to use it.

let us see in November

Imagine a Fixture like This...

Jamaica v Santos (Jamaica)
          Jamaica v Flamingo(jamaica)
          Botafogo v Jamaica (Brazil)

Lone International

N. Ireland in Jamaica*

All three Brazilian teams are better than any central american team,This would give Jamaica team a good little wake up before Qualifiers,we play a Modest european side for ratings and to counter the North American teams.
          Last edited by Pepsi; October 14, 2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X