RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica beating Haiti by 4 Goals is Not impossible!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica beating Haiti by 4 Goals is Not impossible!!!!

Haiti 1 v ST Kitts 0
    Jamaica 6 v Antigua & Barbuda 1...

I use Antigua to compare because they finish second in Jamaica Group and they are Neighbours to St Kitts & Nevis.Even with the fact that Haiti played St Kitts & Nevis with ten men...

My Predictions(BOLD) Jamaica 5 v Haiti 1.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post

My Predictions(BOLD) Jamaica 5 v Haiti 1.
    According to some such a score and we would OUT!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      According to some such a score and we would OUT!
      it's correct.

Comment

well the Best scenario is a 4:0 win.

Comment

haiti score 6 goals against bahamas and how beating them 4 nil would get you all through now please explain .... can u do the maths

Comment

If we beat dem by 4 goals, their goal difference would decrease from +6 to +2. Rbz goal difference would improve from -1 to +3.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

My advice is to let this one go.

Comment

Dem never teach you simple maths in high school fellow? Or at least how to think on your own? You could have done this maths on your fingers alone.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Are you sayi g we should just go through the motions and not try to win this game and qualify?

What kind of message would you be sending to the players, the oldest of who are just 21 years-old...the coach made a critical statement last night when he said this game is a test of character, the character of the players.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Are you sayi g we should just go through the motions and not try to win this game and qualify?

What kind of message would you be sending to the players, the oldest of who are just 21 years-old...the coach made a critical statement last night when he said this game is a test of character, the character of the players.
                    What I was saying is that we wouldn't beat Haiti by 4 goals. When has a Jamaica side ever even scored 4 goals?

Comment

We scored lots of goals in the first stage of the eliminations...go check the facts and stop chatting fart.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

...the oldest of who are just 21 years-old...
                        Therein lies the problem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Therein lies the problem?
                          Are you saving that there are better players in Jamaica who will be as old as 23 on Jan 1, 2008 (rules), who did not make the team?
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I cannot name those players, but I don't believe there was any gap in our development. I really think that the Pan Am went to everyone's head.

Well, I guess I can name some of those players, but three of them that come to mind are in US colleges and may not have been released.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We scored lots of goals in the first stage of the eliminations...go check the facts and stop chatting fart.
                              I think the final score vindicates my position. Haiti is not Aruba or Antigua.

Comment

Working...
                              X