Have Clueless Crenston and crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Clueless Crenston and crew

made a decision on Marlon King yet? or are they still "studying the evidence"? I read that there was supposed to be a meeting on Tuesday to make a decision. Anyone know of the outcome?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

RE: Have Clueless Crenston and crew

yuh want him to stay eh

Comment

Are you asking me if I want Marlon King to stay? Hell yes! and I am sure the player will be staying too. Boxhill and his crew have just over a year left in office...so wether or not they kick King out....he wull be back when the new administration take over.

I suspect you, as a Triniwould love to see the back of King, asnd would love to see Boxhill remain in office from now until eternity....no?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

what makes you so sure boxhill will not win that jff election? he may have a trick up his sleeve

Comment

Naminirt (9/15/2006)what makes you so sure boxhill will not win that jff election? he may have a trick up his sleeve
          ..yup, I know you sre praying for that to happen....

tuff luk!

Comment

How from long time yuh a build website for Mr. Clueless. Is what a gwaan, yuh get cold feet
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

everyone expected burell to win last time but he did not. so crexton has a chance boy if he win

Comment

Working...
              X